Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 3
Scott Brian Clark Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 5 2017 10:11 AM

Hi is this service still live?? I found multiple references of it including how to create one for my group however everything seems like youve removed this service including the link to the example bulletin in your original post.

Please advise as I would love a service like this online. Thanks!!

Posts 71
Brian Huddleston | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 6 2017 4:44 AM

I started taking a look at this feature and the newsletter feature this week.  There's a few quirks to it, but I was able to generate a bulletin.  I'd like to see the newsletter and bulletin feature merged e.g., add verses to the newsletter, add prayer requests to the bulletin. The primary issue I have with both are the errors on saving and the failure to save with a not-so-instructive prompt of "enter text", I'm not sure what element is failing...is it a title or body?  Overall, both are good tool which I hope will stick around.  

Wylie, TX

Posts 3
Scott Brian Clark Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 7 2017 6:34 AM

Since obviously you still use the tool do you have a bulletins tab in the same place as the newsletter tab? I do not see a bulletins tab like the bulletin tutorial suggests.

Additionally, can you create (for example) a 8x14 digital bulletin that can also be printed at the size?

Thanks.

Posts 107
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 9 2017 10:26 AM

Would you mind taking a screenshot when you get the error? We'd like to fix the bug you ran into.

Posts 3
Scott Brian Clark Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 11 2017 6:42 PM

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE??

Posts 5
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 12 2017 6:40 AM

I do not see the Bulletin tab any longer on my pages.  Perhaps it has been removed?  I tried using it a year or two ago, but in Beta form it simply had too many issues (same with the newsletter).  I would suggest not spending too much time trying to figure it out until Faithlife decides what they are going to do with the Bulletin feature, if anything.  

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS