Strong's Lexicon

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Denise D. Sorrells | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 3 2010 9:53 PM

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to connect my King James Bible to my Strong's Lexicon?  I want the red letters appearing in the bible to select and direct me to the Strong's.  Thanks.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2010 4:03 AM

See if this helps, if you have added your Strong's lexicons to your Prioritized resources, then a right click on the word (here I chose Woman) in the KJV brings up the Strong's value, then you can click on a lexicon. Note in the circles part, you may have to Click on the word Strong's inside the circle, as "Selection Woman" may be the default when this box first comes up, and then you see the underlined Strong's resources I can click on:

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2010 4:09 AM

It sounds like you are remembering the inline Strong's Numbers from Logos 3. Logos 4 does not have that option. Dominick's advice on how to get from your KJV to a Strong's indexed dictionary is good.

Posts 1002
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2010 5:06 AM

Another possibility is to use one of the KJV versions (such as AV1873 or KJV1900) that comes with Reverse interlinear. You will notice that amongst other things the Strongs number is shown for the line of a selected word.  Hover over strongs number the prioritize Strong's Lexicon should pop up.

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Late 2013 2.6GHz RAM:16GB SSD:500GB macOS Sierra 10.12.3 | iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.2.1

Posts 179
Trey Selman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2010 5:26 AM

Denise Sorrells:
I want the red letters appearing in the bible

Denise,

In which version of the software are you working? Version 3 or Version 4?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS