What specific benefits

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 7856
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2016 8:04 AM

Adam and Rick,

I have had Automatic Updates running between Midnight and Midnight all along.  I click the update command and a message tells me no updates are available, no updates were found.  So apparently, somewhere between version 6.7 (This is what I have ~~>Logos Bible Software 6.7 6.7.0.0036) and 6.14 things stopped updating.  Only books I've purchased have downloaded and it went through a lengthy indexing last week (about 4 hours).

So I hope this information helps!

DAL

Posts 419
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2016 8:09 AM

DAL,

Thank you, and sorry about the problem.

Close Logos, and install the update manually by running the setup file. That will install 6.13, and hopefully also resolve the automatic-update issue. If you have any additional problems, it'll be time to give a call to our excellent support team: 1-800-875-6467

--Adam 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 7856
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2016 8:16 AM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):

DAL,

Thank you, and sorry about the problem.

Close Logos, and install the update manually by running the setup file. That will install 6.13, and hopefully also resolve the automatic-update issue. If you have any additional problems, it'll be time to give a call to our excellent support team: 1-800-875-6467

--Adam 

Thank you Adam! I'll go ahead and follow your advice.  If it doesn't work, then I'll call support team.

DAL

Posts 7856
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2016 8:28 AM

Thank you Adam! Problem solved! It seems like everything is there now.  If I run into something else, I'll just call the support team.  For now the Discourse Datasets for Greek and Hebrew are showing just fine.  Thank you again and have a blessed weekend!

DAL

Ps. Thanks to MJ, Rick, Andrew and Bradley who were on point trying to help.  They were just waiting for the extra info that was needed in order to figure out what the problem was.  You guys are super!

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS