Logos Now: Why do you have it, or why are you passing on it?

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 321
Rene Atchley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 15 2016 9:13 AM

Personally I have no desire to rent more software than is necessary for my needs.  In terms of Logos my fear is that the subscription base will ultimately eliminate my site license for what I have purchased then they will require ever higher fees for whatever it is Logos will use to replace it. 

Posts 86
J David Shuttleworth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 15 2016 9:27 AM

I have been a subscriber to Logos Now since the beginning and have found the new features useful. The concordance tool for me is worth the price of admission. I have yet to take advantage of the monthly resources they make available to subscribers or now I believe the term is members, My library has more than I will ever use. I have trusted Logos now FL almost from its inception and have always been delighted with the capabilities, but then I am not complete tech nerd like so many of you here on the forums, I thank God you are here, because at times I have questions and you are all so gracious to help. So I have had no issues on the trust side and I still believe that FL will be here for a long time. Logos Now is less than $8 a month for US users, when you breakdown the yearly  fee.  I do not know how that translates for others outside of the US, but that seems to be as great value.

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS