Proclaim slides go back & forth from one to another without control

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 13 2016 8:13 PM

Hi - this happened on Thursday 11th August 2016 (log attached) on my laptop whilst running Proclaim. It has also happened today during our service in Church but I can't attach the log file for that at the moment. I had the Proclaim app  open on my phone at the same time. I was controlling the programme from the phone on the Thursday. This morning I was just following it. Not sure if it is relevant or not.

So what happened this morning was that during the second song the verses started to change kind of randomly going back & forward between them continuously. We closed the programme then opened it again and after that everything was fine. By that time I had also shut down the app on my phone. A similar thing happened on Thursday on my laptop when I was running the ladies Bible study.

I will try to get the log file from the Church this evening but I thought I had better let you know in case it affects your users on Sunday your time (I am in New Zealand & we are a day ahead of you).

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Mari Nunez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2016 5:55 AM

Thank you for providing Logs. Are both your computers, PC computers? If so are they Windows 10? 

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2016 1:38 PM

Hi - No the Church one is a Dell pc, mine is a laptop, both running Windows 10 upgraded from an original Windows 7 machine. I have the log now from the Church pc, not sure how to add it to this post though

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2016 2:25 PM

You should be able to reply to this post and click the 'paperclip' to add your zip file to that new post.

Also, if you can remember local timing (ballpark is good, even 'happened during the 9:30 service...' helps) of when you saw the back & forth slides, that will help to narrow down when to look in the log files. Sometimes they can span multiple hours, even days if people don't restart Proclaim.

Thanks

Glenn

Posts 34

Thanks

I have now attached the logs from the Church pc for yesterday morning's service

Posts 34
Angela Goose | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2016 4:07 PM

Attached Church pc logs

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 15 2016 10:20 AM

Angela, did you have local Wi-Fi control enabled during this time? I believe that the slides going back and forth without control is a rare bug in the older, web-based remote.

Also, are you using an Android or an Apple device to run the Proclaim Remote app?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS