Five Stars for This

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6477
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 20 2016 5:21 PM

I like where Logos is going with this. At 4.99 per month, I think it is worth it, considering more is to come (I hope) and I can view content that i own, and Faithlife groups that I follow (if their sermons are available online). 

Watching video from comptoms encyclopedia.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 11
Tiffany Lin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 2:14 PM

I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying Faithlife TV!

Posts 6477
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 2:27 PM

Tiffany, I realize that it is in Beta, how about combining Mobile ed courses with Faithlife Tv as an option and increasing the price to $10.00 - $15.00.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 47
Cale Judd | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 24 2016 9:33 PM

I had saved the Faithlife TV channel on Roku some time ago and watched a few instructional videos, but hadn't paid much attention to it beyond that until yesterday. I called up the Roku channel and noticed Mobile Ed NT 211, with Darrell Bock teaching on the background, nature, and purpose of the Gospels and Acts. In the last two evenings my wife and I have watched almost half of the episodes on our TV -- much nicer than trying to watch something together on a computer. Excellent stuff! 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS