Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 350
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:55 PM

Myke Harbuck:
Please consider adding the ability to make multiple slides with just one click

Hey Myke, 

I don't see that anyone else has mentioned this yet: You can make multiple slides from one selection in the new Media Tool! 

They don't yet automatically break per-verse, but if you select a long quote, right-click and Visual Copy, it will automatically create as many slides as needed to fit well. If you want to manually control where the slide breaks occur, just put a -- on it's own line in the Body Text. 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:14 PM

Thanks for the tip Adam.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 3024
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:04 AM

Hey Myke, the bigger thing isn't not making mistakes, it's how we handle the mistakes we make--thank you for setting a good example. Smile

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:47 AM

Adam Borries.. 

What about the ability to change font size or font color?? 

Your promotional video said that Media now has amazing editing capabilities, but i dont feel that it is true to the promise made. 

Posts 2577
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:24 PM

mike:

Adam Borries.. 

Your promotional video said that Media now has amazing editing capabilities, but i dont feel that it is true to the promise made. 

Mike,

The ability to change font size and color should be added in an upcoming release.

Posts 1083
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 8:25 PM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):

I don't see that anyone else has mentioned this yet: You can make multiple slides from one selection in the new Media Tool! 

They don't yet automatically break per-verse, but if you select a long quote, right-click and Visual Copy, it will automatically create as many slides as needed to fit well. If you want to manually control where the slide breaks occur, just put a -- on it's own line in the Body Text. 

VERY valuable information. Thanks for sharing it!! 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 1083
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 8:26 PM

SineNomine:

Hey Myke, the bigger thing isn't not making mistakes, it's how we handle the mistakes we make--thank you for setting a good example. Smile

Cool Thanks so much! 

Myke Harbuck

Posts 1083
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 8:27 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

The ability to change font size and color should be added in an upcoming release.

This forum just keeps getting better and better! Awesome! 

Myke Harbuck

Posts 350
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 2:49 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

mike:

Adam Borries.. 

Mike,

In the meantime, here's a work-around for changing font size (cross-posted from another thread):

Media Tool in Logos 7 resizes the font of each paragraph to fit on one slide. If your selected text contains a paragraph break, the Media Tool will automatically create a new slide at that point. If you are quoting from Psalms or another passage with a lot of line breaks, simply remove those from the "body text" field in Media Tool to put it all one slide. 

Conversely, if you want to split your quote into multiple slides (for larger font size), simply insert a line break (or -- on it's own line) in the body text.

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 669
Michael Lyman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 4:21 PM

Until the latest Android build I could save my visual copy pictures in Camera Zoom FX and Paper Camera, now I can't it is most inconvenient. Are there plans to repair this? Thank you.

Posts 21867
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 6:11 PM

Michael Lyman:

Until the latest Android build I could save my visual copy pictures in Camera Zoom FX and Paper Camera, now I can't it is most inconvenient. Are there plans to repair this? Thank you.

Best posting this in the Android forum

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS