No Orthodox base package?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 9:48 AM

When I go to compare base packages I do not see an Orthodox base package. Is this coming in the future?

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:26 AM

David Sloan:

When I go to compare base packages I do not see an Orthodox base package. Is this coming in the future?

David, I don't know--for a while, the whole site was down, now essentially just a splash page.  Might try call sales: 888-875-9491

-Dan

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 128
Russel Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 11:52 AM

Just a guess, but I'll bet they didn't have enough Orthodox resources available to rework the packages.  Hopefully they'll reinstate them at some point.

Posts 1010
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 6:57 PM

Russel Taylor:

Just a guess, but I'll bet they didn't have enough Orthodox resources available to rework the packages.  Hopefully they'll reinstate them at some point.

Could well be.  If so, it's a shame that they didn't at least keep the old packages available.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:56 AM

EastTN:

Russel Taylor:

Could well be.  If so, it's a shame that they didn't at least keep the old packages available.

Agreed.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:57 AM

Russel Taylor:

The gentleman that oversaw their Orthodox acquisitions, from what I remember, is no longer employed there.  That could be part of it

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 8:32 AM

See here (https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129335/840334.aspx#840334) for an official (and positive!) statement.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS