I guess Logos wants us to meet Logos 7

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 55
Charles Cherry | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:20 AM

Because that is the only thing I can get to at the moment...Stick out tongue

Posts 509
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:30 AM

I agree. I understand that Logos wants us to meet the new version, but we will look at it anyway. Please bring back the normal functionality of the website. Also, you keep asking to upgrade by phoning, but nowhere can I see any base package.

Is Logos seriously offering just videos on their website. No links?

Posts 6490
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:36 AM

Sarel Slabbert:

I agree. I understand that Logos wants us to meet the new version, but we will look at it anyway. Please bring back the normal functionality of the website. Also, you keep asking to upgrade by phoning, but nowhere can I see any base package.

Unfortunately, Logos is a victim of their own success. Servers/bandwidth unable to handle the load. I will wait until next week or month, to upgrade. By then the servers should be humming along, and I can take my time.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2829
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:46 AM

Sounds to me like Faithlife is trying to roll out its new product like Apple and Microsoft do it, but without the resources of Apple and Microsoft (bandwith, etc.) to pull it off.  It is a disaster.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 22
Shannon Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:41 PM

I don’t know… is “disaster” a bit strong for a website going down?

Based on their stellar track record I am sure that when the dust clears Faithlife will once again have made an improvement to an already great software.

As a bivocational  pastor, I have found Logos to be a blessing from God. It helps so much with my study and sermon prep.

Looking forward to exploring the new features.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS