Do I own the Features or Not?

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:55 PM

Thanks for the responses. I understand what is going on now. The explanation at https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129215/840409.aspx#840409 was very helpful. 

Posts 144
Peter Lever | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:57 PM

If I already own Logos Now, and then filter the Package page for ''New To You", why does the page show all the feature set when it is not included in the purchase?

Posts 228
Graham Owen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:15 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Graham Owen:
so I'm confused as to why I would want to buy them?

Buying a feature set won't get you anything you don't have access to via Logos Now. But if you end up deciding you don't want Logos Now, owning the feature set would ensure that you don't lose access to those features. Those who are passionate about ownership or unsure how long they'll be Now members will probably consider purchasing a feature set.

Thanks Bradley

I was getting a bit confused there, no plans to drop Logos Now so no need to buy the features. Crystal clear.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:52 PM

Seems to me the product page says add to cart and buy now and you get the library and full feature ownership even if you are a member which is how it should be.

Posts 91
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:53 PM

This does make some sense.

Quick few followup questions:

1) What would the "normal" price be for the features? I am a Logos Now user and figure I'll continue to be one, but I'm considering owning (just in case the price is substantially more long term/run).  

2) As a Logos Now subscriber, are there any features I do not have permission to use, as opposed to feature owners? Looking at the features that are "new to me" there seem to be quite a few I do not "have" as a Logos Now subscriber.

Thanks!

rs

Posts 13343
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:07 PM

Ruben Sandoval:
1) What would the "normal" price be for the features? I am a Logos Now user and figure I'll continue to be one, but I'm considering owning (just in case the price is substantially more long term/run).  

It all depends on your dynamic pricing. You can get a current price from https://www.logos.com/product/120029/logos-7-full-feature-set

Ruben Sandoval:
2) As a Logos Now subscriber, are there any features I do not have permission to use, as opposed to feature owners? Looking at the features that are "new to me" there seem to be quite a few I do not "have" as a Logos Now subscriber.

You have everything that feature owners have except the LT271 course isn't released yet, so no-one has that. What do you think you are missing?

Posts 91
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 9:03 PM

To question 2: 

Beside the dataset/resources for the features section (Under all the resources) there are little green dots/emblems (indicating I own) by some of these datasets/resources. However, there are several that do not have this green dot/emblem. My guess is that because I am a Logos Now subscriber that I do not "own" the dataset/resource(s) in question...so I think I answered my own question with your help (since Logos Now subscribers do have access to the datasets/resources they do not "own" in the lists provided on the site).

Hope that made sense.

Thanks!

in HIM

rs

Posts 13343
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 1:37 AM

That's correct, Reuben. 

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS