Charge for Verbum Full Feature Set for Logos Now Subscribers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:06 PM

When I view the Verbum 7 Portfolio Package, it wants to charge me $110.71 USD for the Verbum 7 Full Feature Set. I am a Logos Now subscriber, this should show as Included with your Logos Now membership as with other packages, shouldn't it?

I know that this has been reported in reverse for Verbum Now subscribers in the Catholic forum: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/129352.aspx 

Posts 3013
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:08 AM

I think that the trick is that the Verbum Full Feature Set and the Logos Full Feature Set are slightly different; I haven't checked how.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 12:59 PM

I actually bought both - after buying the Verbum full feature set, I checked and the Logos full feature set was 94 cents to me! It was one feature, I wish I could remember what it was but at the moment I cannot. For 94 cents I bought it too :-) 

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:25 PM

There are obviously small differences between the two full feature sets. As of now, the feature set comparison page is not functioning properly. 

For me, the question is how does a logos now subscriber obtain access to all of the verbum features without having to pay for the verbum full feature set (or vice versa). 

I chose Logos Now because there has never been a free Verbum book that I do not already own... And, as far as I can tell, I already own the Verbum features from Verbum 6 packages. But, what happens if new Verbum features are rolled out?

Posts 290
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:41 PM

My question id's as a LogosNow member can I get just the resources for a Verbum package? 

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:47 PM

Bruce Roth:
My question id's as a LogosNow member can I get just the resources for a Verbum package? 

Yes, I did. Add it to the cart and then in the cart delete the Full Feature Set item.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS