L7 Base Package: Total Value if Sold Separately

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 7:30 PM

Looking at Bronze Standard base package, when I select the "New to You" in the base package page, the total value shows $3,987.  Screenshot will not upload at this time.

But when I add it all up manually, I get a little less than $1,370.  How is that value calculated on the L7 Base Package page?

thanks,

David

Posts 13309
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:50 AM

David Bailey:
But when I add it all up manually, I get a little less than $1,370.  How is that value calculated on the L7 Base Package page?

It's incorrect.

The bug appears to be that if part of a collection is included in the base package, the calculator is valuing it as if the whole collection is included.

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:02 AM

Do you think that means the final price is wrong, Mark? Have those of us who upgraded early been overcharged?

Colin.

Posts 13309
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:04 AM

Colin:
Do you think that means the final price is wrong, Mark? Have those of us who upgraded early been overcharged?

It's impossible to be certain, but I don't think so. I did a fair bit of manual checking before buying, and my dynamic pricing looked correct, despite the incorrect "total value" amount.

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:07 AM

Thanks, Mark. I saw on another thread some of the work you did and I'm reassured! 

Colin. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS