Some problems i'm having with the lists of books given for base packages

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 27
Thomas Ward | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 23 2016 2:32 AM
Only a very small amount of books that I own are showing up as "owned" in the lists of books included in any given package. Also Some major sub packages included in the base packages say "only some of these books are included" or something like that. Is there any way we can know how many and which ones are included. For example: the works of Augustine 30 volumes in the "Fathers of the Church" series is listed with that disclaimer. I was wondering how I could find out how many and which volumes are included? Thank you
Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:19 AM

Thomas Ward:
Some major sub packages included in the base packages say "only some of these books are included" or something like that. Is there any way we can know how many and which ones are included.

Click Expand.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 13343
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:20 AM

Thomas Ward:
Only a very small amount of books that I own are showing up as "owned" in the lists of books included in any given package.

Please give examples.

Thomas Ward:
I was wondering how I could find out how many and which volumes are included?

They're listed below the disclaimer. You may need to click "Expand".

Posts 10518
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:40 AM

I could not access any package so that I could post a screenshot, but if you click the small icon to the left of a particular resource/package, you will get a popup telling you "You own x of xx resources." 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS