Logos 7 Package and Pre-Pubs

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 56
Joel Ingram | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 23 2016 10:48 AM

I had the Christianity Today Bundle that's now in pre-pub on order.

When I looked at SDA Plat L7 it was listed there as well. My thought was, "Oh, I can get it here and cancel my pre-pub

How should I understand the listing?

Is it indicating that I have this item because it's in pre-pub...and is not included in the setting the Bundle price for me... or... does Logos not take into account that I have the Christianity Today in my pre-pub orders and includes it's cost into my purchase?

If the later, then do I need to go cancel my Christianity Today pre-pub, or - will Logos see that I have it due me in my SDA Plat purchase and disregard that pre-pub...or should I not cancel my pre-pub because I'm not "getting it" with my SDA L7 Plat purchase because I have it on pre-pub already?

TIA.

Posts 3007
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 10:52 AM

Joel Ingram:
How should I understand the listing?

For all previous occurrences of anything like this whatsoever, the price of the base package has been entirely independent of any preorders that you may or may not have placed.

Posts 56
Joel Ingram | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 11:01 AM

"For all previous occurrences of anything like this whatsoever,"

Wait. What?

And, do I need to manually cancel pre-pubs that are now coming in the L7 Plat or will those be "cancelled" automatically?

Posts 1957
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 12:21 PM

Joel Ingram:

"For all previous occurrences of anything like this whatsoever,"

Wait. What?

And, do I need to manually cancel pre-pubs that are now coming in the L7 Plat or will those be "cancelled" automatically?

He means all occurrences where this has come up in the past, as when L6 was released.  They will automatically cancel them for you eventually.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 56
Joel Ingram | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 12:29 PM

"They will automatically cancel them for you eventually."

Thanks. Good do know.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS