Reported Speech, Speakers, and Addressees for Deuterocanon - Not in Verbum Platinum

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:43 PM

Hi,

I cannot find a Reported Speech, Speaker, and Addresses for Deuterocanon in my bibles (Verbum Platinum). I have the Speakers label checked in the resource section in visual filters. Is it another Logos Now only feature that was improperly promised to us when we upgrade?

If it is the latter, please fix https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129206/839464.aspx#839464.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 26140
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 3:50 PM

Have you checked that you have the appropriate datasets e.g.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7953
LogosEmployee

Stephen Terlizzi:
I have the Speakers label checked in the resource section in visual filters.

Reported Speech for the Deuterocanon is in the Verbum 7 Full Feature Set.

It only works inside Bibles that have reverse interlinears for the deuterocanonical text; in Verbum 7 Full Feature Set, I think this is NRSV:CE and RSV:CE. (It should also work in NRSV if you have its reverse interlinear.

There is not a separate option to turn it on; it's controlled by the Speaker Labels visual filter.

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:44 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Stephen Terlizzi:
I have the Speakers label checked in the resource section in visual filters.

Reported Speech for the Deuterocanon is in the Verbum 7 Full Feature Set.

It only works inside Bibles that have reverse interlinears for the deuterocanonical text; in Verbum 7 Full Feature Set, I think this is NRSV:CE and RSV:CE. (It should also work in NRSV if you have its reverse interlinear.

There is not a separate option to turn it on; it's controlled by the Speaker Labels visual filter.

This is resolved. The RSVCE reverse interlinear is not yet shipped with Logos 7. It works in the NRSVCE with its reverse interlinear. I do not have the NRSV reverse interlinear to test.

Agape,

Steve

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS