Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2

What does "required updated resources" mean? I've gone into the Google play store and updated the app but the audio & written is not synchronised.

Posts 12
Thomas Gamache | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 6:01 AM

On the bible app home screen at the top thee should be a link that says you have resources to update. Click on it. Then click on update all. More specifically to your question. Some resources/books in your collection have updates. 

Posts 2

There hasn't been a notification yet. Is there a way to manually force it? I think it does it whenever I purchase new books.

Posts 4550
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 6:50 AM

Timothy W Harris - Photographer:

What does "required updated resources" mean? I've gone into the Google play store and updated the app but the audio & written is not synchronised.

Hi Timothy - are you sure you are asking your question in the right forum?

As an iPhone/iPad user I have never visited the Google Play Store and can offer no advice as to using anything that might be available from there.

Posts 12
Thomas Gamache | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 7:22 AM

This is the wrong forum but in this case the answer applies to both. 

Posts 12
Thomas Gamache | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 7:27 AM

Try restarting the app

Posts 984
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 4:06 PM

Timothy W Harris - Photographer:

It means the a resource that is stored locally on your machine (as opposed to steaming) needs to be updated. When you open the app, just click click at the top of the home page to approve the update. This will correct the audio Bible playback issues. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS