L7 - Sermon editor reviews???

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2016 9:08 AM

Hi guys,

Any one tried the L7 Sermon editor? Thoughts, comments?

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 9:10 AM

I have used it on a limited basis and like it, especially its integration with proclaim.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 8
Aaron Newell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 9:43 AM

I've started using it and have to say I love it.  I was a proclaim user for a while and I'm sure it would be even more of a great thing if I still was however the ongoing subscription to proclaim as opposed to purchasing a presentation software out rite won out.  Would love it if Proclaim had a non-subscription model but that is not the case.  It looks however like exporting slides to ppt will work fine and I can then just import them into MediaShout saving loads of extra time.  I'm interested in the hand outs etc, haven't messed with that portion yet.  I do like everything in one space and look forward to this becoming a staple of Sunday Prep.  I'm not one to read faq's and watch training videos etc.  I'm the guy that throws away the directions to the ikea furniture and starts from there.  

When it comes to Logos I tend to poke around at things until I figure  it out and if I need specifics I'll watch a video.  I realize i'm missing out on a huge portion of what the software can do, and have been digging in to tutorials more.  I say that to say this.  This particular feature is so very intuitive that I don't need to watch how to use it to use it.  It just works.

Posts 62
Kenny L Flaming | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 10:10 AM

I purchased the Logos now, which is supposed to have it included, where/how do I access it?????

Pastor Kenny Flaming

http://www.CrossPointe-Church.net

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 10:28 AM

Kenny L Flaming:

I purchased the Logos now, which is supposed to have it included, where/how do I access it?????

Click on "Documents" on the top left of the Logos screen, then go down the left hand side and click on "Sermon" to create a new sermon document. As mentioned above, it is very intuitive once you open it up. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 12:26 PM

I write most of my sermons on PAGES. I wonder if it can be exported in those file types.

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 12:41 PM

Erich-Ayumi:

I write most of my sermons on PAGES. I wonder if it can be exported in those file types.

If I'm not mistaken, Pages can open Word documents. You could save/export to Word, and then open in Pages perhaps?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS