Suggest for Logos 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Dwight Wood | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2016 11:50 AM

I am just starting to use Logos 7 features.  I would be helpful to have the ability to assign more than one link to a book.  For instance: I have a layout in which I have three bibles link together with "A."  It would be great if I could assign a second link to a word study guide so that when I click on a word in at least my default Bible it would open the corresponding word wheel without having to have another Bible open just for that purpose.

Posts 2517
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 12:59 PM

Dwight Wood:

I am just starting to use Logos 7 features.  I would be helpful to have the ability to assign more than one link to a book.  For instance: I have a layout in which I have three bibles link together with "A."  It would be great if I could assign a second link to a word study guide so that when I click on a word in at least my default Bible it would open the corresponding word wheel without having to have another Bible open just for that purpose.

Dwight,

Currently, if you set the BWS Guide to the same link set as your default Bible, it will update that BSW Guide when you click in your Bible. You shouldn't need to set the second link to get the BSW to update. Is this what you are trying to do?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS