Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 145
Ross Strader | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:21 PM

alabama24:

Ross Strader:
So, somehow, I have been lost from the Logos Now world in the Logos 7 change-over?

Unlikely... Do you use multiple email addresses? If so, that may be the issue. In any case, you may need to call customer service. 

Logical thought alabama24, but I only have one email address with Logos... 

I'll contact them for sure - but probably wait until the Logos 7 phone storm is over. I don't have much desire to wait on hold.

MacBook Pro 15' Retina  •  2.7 GHz Intel Core i7  •  16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3  •  Version 10.10

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:27 PM

Ross Strader:
Is there something I need to do on my iPad to ensure I have this function?

How long did you wait after installing the app - was the Library finished loading/indexing, etc? 

Posts 145
Ross Strader | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:37 PM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):

Ross Strader:

How long did you wait after installing the app - was the Library finished loading/indexing, etc? 

I've had the app since it launched a couple of years ago. I've been a monthly Logos Now subscriber from the beginning and then executed the annual subscription 2wks ago. My desktop Logos 7 version has all of the Logos 7 / Logos Now full feature set. 

But, as it turns out, on Mark's advice I followed the "subscribe now" link and it showed up in my Logos cart... 

MacBook Pro 15' Retina  •  2.7 GHz Intel Core i7  •  16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3  •  Version 10.10

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:45 PM

Ross Strader:
I've had the app since it launched a couple of years ago.

I meant, how long did you wait after installing version 5.4.5? Did you install it and immediate open Text Comparison or did you wait for the Library to load and index, your Reading Plans to appear, etc.?

Posts 145
Ross Strader | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:49 PM

Ross Strader:

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):

Ross Strader:

I've had the app since it launched a couple of years ago. I've been a monthly Logos Now subscriber from the beginning and then executed the annual subscription 2wks ago. My desktop Logos 7 version has all of the Logos 7 / Logos Now full feature set. 

But, as it turns out, on Mark's advice I followed the "subscribe now" link and it showed up in my Logos cart... 

Several hours. 

I'm on hold attempting to clear up with customer service. 

Interesting though... as it turns out, I have two Logos Now subscriptions - one monthly, one yearly - they are different. Or at least being billed separately. Not sure what I missed in that process. But, hoping customer service can help sort it out. 

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS