Does Bronze come with FFS?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 26 2016 4:26 AM

I am a Logos Now Subscriber. If I go to the upgrade page and select Standard and Bronze, I get a discounted price. Next to the Logos 7 Full Feature Set there is an asterisk. Below it says * Included with your Logos Now Membership. The details below show all of the Library Resources and Feature Set Resources that are new to me. If I make this purchase, and later stop subscribing, will I or will I not keep the FFS?

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 28121
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 4:37 AM

Dewayne Davis:
If I make this purchase, and later stop subscribing, will I or will I not keep the FFS?

You will not. You need to make an additional purchase if you want to own them. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10669
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 4:37 AM

There have been several threads about this confusing/misleading terminology. You are not purchasing FFS unless you put it in your cart. You will lose it if you stop your subscription.

Posts 930
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 5:13 AM

As Bama and Jack have said, Dewayne, you will not keep the feature sets if you stop subscribing.

If you want to own the full feature set as a Logos Now member, you have to go to the Full Feature Set product page and put that in your cart in addition to your base package library. With the extra savings of combining it with Bronze, I think now is when you will get the very best savings on the FFS.

Because you are a Logos Now member, you will be able to get 25% off the FFS should you want to buy it later.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS