Compare Bronze packages

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 20
Mark Lautenschlager | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 26 2016 11:41 AM

I presently own Logos 6 Reformed Bronze (plus I've unlocked some other specific books here and there). As I understand it, these are my upgrade options:

1. Buy Logos 7 feature set, for $211 and change.

2. Buy a Logos Now subscription, $99 a year.

I understand how that all works. And if I choose either, I can continue to use the library I have right now. However, it is ALSO offering me an upgrade to the Reformed Bronze library. $125 and change.

I already have a Bronze package so if you're offering to sell me an upgrade to that package, it must mean you have new titles in the Bronze library, correct? I cannot find anywhere I can compare the Bronze base package I have against the Bronze upgrade library they're trying to sell me.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks!

Posts 21941
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 11:44 AM

Mark Lautenschlager:
I already have a Bronze package so if you're offering to sell me an upgrade to that package, it must mean you have new titles in the Bronze library, correct? I cannot find anywhere I can compare the Bronze base package I have against the Bronze upgrade library they're trying to sell me.

https://www.logos.com/product/81148/bronze should show you what additional resources / features you would get with the Bronze package upgrade

EDIT: Apologies that was for the Standard Bronze package - for Reformed you want https://www.logos.com/product/81191/reformed-bronze 

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 11:44 AM

You can look at the Reformed Bronze package and there should be a "New to You" drop down selection. Which is located beneath the highlights of each base package

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 11:46 AM

Mark Lautenschlager:
I already have a Bronze package so if you're offering to sell me an upgrade to that package, it must mean you have new titles in the Bronze library, correct?

Yes.

Mark Lautenschlager:
I cannot find anywhere I can compare the Bronze base package I have against the Bronze upgrade library they're trying to sell me.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks!

No problem, go to the Reformed Bronze page and scroll down to where you'll see "Library Resources  You'll Get".  

By default each resource is listed either as "Owned" or with the price if you do not yet own it.

Just to the left there is a drop down where you can change "Show all" to "Show new to you"  Click that and all the items you already own will be hidden, and only what you don't have will appear.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 20
Mark Lautenschlager | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 1:41 PM

Thank you to all who replied to me! I just didn't scroll down far enough on the page. As you say, there is a selector box that shows me what's new with the upgrade. Got it! Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS