"Chinese Bronze" pre-order question

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Kuo-Yang Fu | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 30 2016 8:26 PM

Hello, I have a question about the "Chinese Bronze" pre-order.

I own logos Gold 7 standard package now. For my understanding is that "Chinese Bronze" package is logos 6 package.

I would like to know that after the chinese bronze package release, what will happen for my current package?

I know for resource part I will get some Chinese resources. But what will happen for my logos 7 feature part?

Posts 898
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 30 2016 8:49 PM

You will still have all of the features from Logos 7 that you are entitled to. You never lose anything with Logos, only add to what you have. you should get a discount on the Chinese package for already owning all L6 features (and then some). 

Posts 285
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 30 2016 8:53 PM

Kuo-Yang Fu:

Hello, I have a question about the "Chinese Bronze" pre-order.

I own logos Gold 7 standard package now. For my understanding is that "Chinese Bronze" package is logos 6 package.

I would like to know that after the chinese bronze package release, what will happen for my current package?

I know for resource part I will get some Chinese resources. But what will happen for my logos 7 feature part?

Hi, Kuo-Yang,

Thank you for your inquiry.  When you receive the Logos 6 Chinese Bronze package, you will receive all the resources in Chinese Bronze package but keep your Gold 7 features.  These resources can be used in your Logos 7 Gold backage.  Only datasets in Chinese will be the Logos 6 datasets and not all other datasets.  In other words, you will have both Chinese Logos 6 datasets and your English Logos 7 datasets. Chinese Logos 6 features and datasets will only be applied by people who has Logos 6 and earlier versions or people who never has Logos Bible software before. We will not downgrade your Logos 7 to Logos 6.

Best regards,

Philip

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS