Quickstart Layouts

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2016 1:35 PM

If I open a Quickstart Layout of a Topic, it generates a random term to open with. Is there a way to open this layout with a term that I choose?

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 13386
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 1:39 PM

Dewayne Davis:

If I open a Quickstart Layout of a Topic, it generates a random term to open with. Is there a way to open this layout with a term that I choose?

It will open to the last thing you access in Factbook. So you could open Factbook, change to your topic, then run the layout. That's probably no quicker, though.

Posts 911
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 2:02 PM

Mark Barnes:

Dewayne Davis:

It will open to the last thing you access in Factbook. So you could open Factbook, change to your topic, then run the layout. That's probably no quicker, though.

If it is important to you, I would modify the home screen topic layout to match what you like about the topic quickstart. Then, you can enter your topic in the Go box, it will open that up.

Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 11:40 AM

Thanks. I will give that a try.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS