Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2016 1:47 PM

Biblical Research Institute (BRI) Collection, Part 1 for $72.95 on prepub,  or get Sda Starter for $145.00, which includes the set. Your dynamic price may be lower. 

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 4:03 PM

Started my reply earlier, but had to run out for a couple of hours. Now I'll finish. Smile

If the resources in SDA Starter are enough that you can use, it would seem that the Starter package would be better. If the BRI collection is on pre-pub, it would probably have an * beside it in the base package anyway (I don't know for sure, haven't checked the package), which would not change the wait time (well, maybe it would).

Running out to Bible Study now, so I'll check the forums later. Smile

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 6:55 PM

Erwin, Bri collection is definitely in the Base package. I got mine today.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 7:05 PM

Lynden Williams:

Erwin, Bri collection is definitely in the Base package. I got mine today.

I guess the benefit of getting the package was that you got BRI right away. I wonder why it is still listed as under development on the pre-pub page? I think something similar is going on with the bible collection. Oh well.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS