BI101 Introducing Biblical Interpretation: Contexts and Resources
CM100 Basic History of Teaching
ED121 Introducing Evangelism
MI102 Current Issues in Missions
NT156 Understanding Easter: The Significance of the Resurrection
OT391 The Schema
PD101 Our Identity in Christ
Meditations on the Life of Christ

(That leaves 1.5 days per course. Bummer...)

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 341
Bernhard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 5:17 AM

After adding to the cart, it says "(Free Access 9/15-9/30)" - but the courses did download immediately. Maybe it will stay until the 30th? Is there a page where this was announced?

Posts 2574
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 7:04 AM

They downloaded immediately for me. I don't know about the exact conditions. I found the offer when trying to open random product IDs on the Faithife store.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 979
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 8:28 AM

Thanks for this post Jan, this was news to me and I have just downloaded these courses. Should keep me busy for a while!

Posts 244
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:07 PM

Thanks Jan for this post.

I just downloaded the courses.

This is a real opportunity for me to see how the Mobile Ed courses can be useful to me.

Posts 10733
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:47 PM

Believe that we have just subscribed to Mobile Ed Subscription Stick out tongueCourse Subscriptions Next month watch for a $49.99 charge on your CC

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:51 PM

Jack Caviness:

Believe that we have just subscribed to Mobile Ed Subscription Stick out tongueCourse Subscriptions Next month watch for a $49.99 charge on your CC

I don't see it showing up under subscriptions, but the Mobile Ed subscription link on the main page is now greyed out for me (indicating that I have subscribed). How does one 'undo' that?

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:53 PM

Everything has a 30 day return so I would call customer service and ask them to cancel. They are very good about that.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 1:07 PM

Jack Caviness:

I wonder if this will be the case since the 'product' you are 'buying' is not the same as the Mobile Ed Subscription for $49.99, and is also specifically limited to a particular period of time.

Posts 10733
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2016 1:42 PM

Yasmin Stephen:
I wonder if this will be the case since the 'product' you are 'buying' is not the same as the Mobile Ed Subscription for $49.99,

I am not so sure about that and the product in my cart is called "Mobile Ed Subscription." However, we have a month to learn the full story.

Sent a message to Phil Gons and requested that he have someone clarify this issue for us.

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 6:18 AM

Thanks Jack 

I jumped on it to without thinking that much about it... free access and I wanted to check out the Apologetics one..

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 3890
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2016 11:31 AM

They run the free books the same way now and they don't auto purchase at end so I doubt it but we will see what phil says

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 10:08 AM

I am still not seeing this as a Subscription for Mobile Ed, so far.

It would be nice if Logos would answer us on this.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 10:10 AM

Let's give them one more day since its Labor Day here in the US (holiday)

Posts 1250
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:44 PM

Jack Caviness:

Yasmin Stephen:
I wonder if this will be the case since the 'product' you are 'buying' is not the same as the Mobile Ed Subscription for $49.99,

I am not so sure about that and the product in my cart is called "Mobile Ed Subscription." However, we have a month to learn the full story.

Sent a message to Phil Gons and requested that he have someone clarify this issue for us.

I, too, am curious about this. I would tend to think that this is not a subscription that's going to automatically renew. There was no disclosure or fine print, and I just can't see Faithlife going through the hassle of having to cancel subscriptions and refund subscription fees, on top of all of the alienation that would occur.

I think this is exactly what it seems to be on face value, a trial with no fine print or caveats attached. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 3890
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:47 PM

I agree. I even checked my subscriptions under my account after signing up and nothing shows there about an auto renew so I think you are fine 

Posts 10733
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2016 4:42 PM

Mattillo:
I even checked my subscriptions under my account after signing up and nothing shows there about an auto renew so I think you are fine 

That gave me one of those Why didn't I think of that moments. Thanks for the information.

Posts 107
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2016 9:20 AM

You found one of our promotions before it was announced :) 

This free access does not convert into a paid subscription automatically. We'll announce more information in the Lecture Hall group when the promotion officially launches.

Posts 10733
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2016 11:11 AM

Dustin Masters:

This free access does not convert into a paid subscription automatically. We'll announce more information in the Lecture Hall group when the promotion officially launches.

Thank you for the clarification, Dustin.

Posts 5321
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2016 12:29 PM

The link no longe works.

Dustin Masters:

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS