Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21916
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 7 2016 11:08 PM

Tony Thomas:

What do you get if you tap the "Bible Reading Plan" link here?

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2016 5:54 AM

You get a "New Reading Plan" prompt.  You click on that and you get a "Private Reading Plan" and "Group Reading Plan" prompt.

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2016 1:00 PM

So, any ideas?

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 9 2016 3:41 AM

Anyway, I decided to just delete and reinstall the Logos app and now the reading plans appear as they should.  I wish that the app would have a way to manually refresh data.

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Posts 4642
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 9 2016 4:16 AM

Tony Thomas:

Anyway, I decided to just delete and reinstall the Logos app and now the reading plans appear as they should.  I wish that the app would have a way to manually refresh data.

As I understand it 😊 data should be refreshed it you double tap the home screen button and swipe the app up out of the list?

Posts 442
Tony Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 10 2016 7:52 AM

Mike Binks:

Tony Thomas:

As I understand it 😊 data should be refreshed it you double tap the home screen button and swipe the app up out of the list?

You can certainly delete reading plans by swiping to the left and clicking the remove button.  However, there is no way that I know of to make the app query the server to refresh information on the device.

Director of Zoeproject 

www.zoeproject.com

Posts 27675
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 10 2016 10:58 AM

Tony Thomas:
I decided to just delete and reinstall the Logos app and now the reading plans appear as they should.

The best fix for many issues is a fresh install. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4642
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 10 2016 11:36 PM

Tony Thomas:
 However, there is no way that I know of to make the app query the server to refresh information on the device.

This is what I was referring to...

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS