Wiersbe on Revelation free at present

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 3:00 PM

Edwin Bowden:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Hi Bruce; Is there an easy way to know which volumes you got free, which ones you purchased for $0.99, and which ones at some other price?

I have some that were free, some that I purchased for $0.99, and some for $1.99, but at this point, I forgot which was which.

I wondered the same thing since I have 17 of those titles in my library.

Click on your name in the upper right hand of your Logos.com page.

Click on Orders/Order History.

I put in Wiersbe in the search box and it listed my order history of Wiersbe showing the price paid. 

Thanks Edwin; That did it, and was easy enough. Big Smile

I don't know how many times I looked at that page and my eyes just moved past that find box.

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 3:07 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
Is there an easy way to know which volumes you got free, which ones you purchased for $0.99, and which ones at some other price?

You can look at your order history but I find the easiest way is to tag them as they are received.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 3:33 PM

Yes

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 6:21 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
Is there an easy way to know which volumes you got free, which ones you purchased for $0.99, and which ones at some other price?

You can look at your order history but I find the easiest way is to tag them as they are received.

Thanks Bruce; That's an excellent method, that would have worked best if I started several years ago. Smile

Edit: I may take on that massive project one day.

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 6:39 PM

The 14 volumes Bruce has listed are all that have ever been free. I have the exact same ones, and never paid $0.99 or $1.99 for those.

Let's see how many years (or decades) to complete that series by just going for the free ones... Big Smile

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 6:43 PM

Yes

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 6:53 PM

Jan Krohn:

The 14 volumes Bruce has listed are all that have ever been free. I have the exact same ones, and never paid $0.99 or $1.99 for those.

Let's see how many years (or decades) to complete that series by just going for the free ones... Big Smile

The 14 are the ones I got for free. I have some others that I have paid $0.99. They are often on sale for free or $0.99. My maximum I will pay is $1.99.

Posts 2053
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 7:13 PM

If you go to your Order History, you can select everything under Orders and paste it into Excel to manipulate any way you want.  

This is an easy way to see what you got for free as well as to gather a boat load of other useful information about purchases.

If you don't just figure it out, I can make a some screenshots.

Posts 2762
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2016 8:09 PM

Gao Lu:

If you go to your Order History, you can select everything under Orders and paste it into Excel to manipulate any way you want.  

This is an easy way to see what you got for free as well as to gather a boat load of other useful information about purchases.

If you don't just figure it out, I can make a some screenshots.

Thanks Gao; Excel has a nice script for designating the fields (once pasted). My curiosity was how to determine which volumes I actually purchased for free, and which ones I purchased for some amount of money. The search field on the order page solved the issue. I overlooked that field on the order page.

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS