Logos 7.0 SR-3 (7.0.0.0095) is available for download

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2502
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 19 2016 5:56 PM

Logos 7.0 SR-3  (7.0.0.0095) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 7.0 SR-3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download 7.0 SR-3 using the links at https://www.logos.com/install 

Release Notes

Posts 1082
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 19 2016 6:04 PM

Why do Windows users have to download & install a large update that only has bug fix for the Mac version?

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 73
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 12:17 AM

Because we (Mac) users have to download and install up dates for windows users.Stick out tongue

Posts 4594
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 12:49 AM

Sean:

Why do Windows users have to download & install a large update that only has bug fix for the Mac version?

I think that if you had a 'large' update you will notice that a number of resources and datasets were downloaded at the same time. The engine itself is quite small.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 1:01 AM

Sean:

Noticed 7.0 SR-3 in now only available for Mac updating.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2055
LogosEmployee

Sean:

There was one change that was made in the application that would affect Windows users. It was not listed in the release notes because it was a behind the scenes change that would not be visible to you the user. If we had written a release note for this, it would have said:

"Change alerts feed to allow alert messages to be sent to Logos 7 users without also sending to Logos 6 users."

Posts 145
Ross Strader | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 23 2016 8:38 AM

Andrew AND/OR Philana,

Did 'Command+T' go away in Logos 7.0 SR-3? 

I was using Logos 7.0 SR-2 in MacOS Sierra and had the ability to view a 'tab bar' and was able to group multiple windows together (sans the main window) -- this was an incredible help for the saving of space and organizing secondary windows. 

I do not see in the release notes that this feature dropped out. 

Can you bring it back for Logos?

MacBook Pro 15' Retina  •  2.7 GHz Intel Core i7  •  16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3  •  Version 10.10

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS