Anglican Bronze Thiselton 2 Volumes?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 25 2016 6:43 PM

The illustration of the highlights for Anglican Bronze shows that a two volume collection by Anthony Thiselton is included. Only one volume however, is included in the library at Bronze level. The second volume is in the Silver level.

The illustration on the webpage may need to be adjusted accordingly to prevent any disappointment.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 25 2016 8:43 PM

Sue McIntyre:
The illustration on the webpage may need to be adjusted accordingly to prevent any disappointment.

Good catch.

Faithlife?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 934
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 8:49 AM

Sue McIntyre:
The illustration of the highlights for Anglican Bronze shows that a two volume collection by Anthony Thiselton is included. Only one volume however, is included in the library at Bronze level. The second volume is in the Silver level.

Thanks for catching that. It's been fixed. Smile

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 1563
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 9:59 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

Sue McIntyre:

Thanks for catching that. It's been fixed. Smile

I had already purchased the Anglican Bronze library.  Does this mean I won't be getting the full set as it was advertised when the purchase was made? Indifferent

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 10:13 AM

Update resources Rick and you should have it now that it's fixed.

Posts 934
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 10:16 AM

Matt Hamrick:

Sorry, by fixed I meant that the product page has been fixed. Rick, send me an email and we can work out the other volume ben.amundgaard@faithlife.com

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 1563
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 10:42 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

Matt Hamrick:

Sorry, by fixed I meant that the product page has been fixed. Rick, send me an email and we can work out the other volume ben.amundgaard@faithlife.com

Thank you Ben.  I'll send one off tonight or tomorrow.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS