What happened to More Works of Jonathan Edwards?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 163
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 26 2016 6:46 PM

I purchased Reformed Portfolio, which includes the new 15 volume set. I left it in my Orders after reading elsewhere that I would not billed for it when it was released. Today was the release date, it has disappeared from my pending Orders list, but I do not see it after my library is updated today (15 minutes ago).

????

Posts 33444
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 7:40 PM

You won't see it in order history because it is already there under Reformed Portfolio.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 163
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 8:04 PM

MJ. Smith:

You won't see it in order history because it is already there under Reformed Portfolio.

I expect that. Today is the release date, and it disappeared from my Order History a few hours ago.

But it has not downloaded, which I would expect to be the case.

So no Order History, but no books either.

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 8:16 PM

Randy Lane:

MJ. Smith:

I expect that. Today is the release date, and it disappeared from my Order History a few hours ago.

It downloaded in 2 files with no page numbers.

Posts 163
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2016 8:46 PM

Got it.

I was expecting them to be like the prior set in single files.

Posts 1658
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 7:34 AM

Robert Harner:

Randy Lane:

MJ. Smith:

It downloaded in 2 files with no page numbers.

Sadly I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of all our resources but if I recall, these two resources have never been made available for purchase before and have no corresponding print version. Since they have no corresponding print version we cannot add page milestones.

Posts 9628
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 9:58 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:
Sadly I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of all our resources

Now wouldn't that be nice to have! The last time I heard there were over 53,000 resources!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:29 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Sadly I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of all our resources . . . 

Like Captain Renault, I'm shocked, shocked . . . Surprise

Kyle G. Anderson:

. . . but if I recall, these two resources have never been made available for purchase before and have no corresponding print version. Since they have no corresponding print version we cannot add page milestones.

When I downloaded these over a month ago the third thing I noticed was no volume numbers although online versions have them:  Jonathan Edwards [1743], "Controversies" Notebook (WJE Online Vol. 27).  

You are correct, they do not have page numbers on line, which makes me wonder where the page numbers in the product description came from. It was those page numbers which gave me reason to expect them in the product.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS