Pastorum Live 2013

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 575
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 27 2016 9:20 AM

This was my oldest under contract prepub but now it's disappeared. Did Logos cancel it? I wouldn't think videos that are already made & transcripts would be that hard to produce.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:14 AM

Pam Larson:
This was my oldest under contract prepub but now it's disappeared.

Yeah, It disappeared from my Pre-Pub order list too.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:24 AM

Due to the amount of time this product spent on Pre-Pub without gaining sufficient funding, we've decided to cancel it. 

We'll be sending an email out shortly.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 10:20 AM

Matthew Miller:
Due to the amount of time this product spent on Pre-Pub without gaining sufficient funding, we've decided to cancel it. 

That is odd. It was already "under development." That used to mean it was already fully funded, did it not?

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 10:48 AM

Matthew C Jones:

Matthew Miller:

That is odd. It was already "under development." That used to mean it was already fully funded, did it not?

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw this product under development and not gathering interest.  Probably another miscalculation, who knows!  Aren't the videos available in YouTube?

DAL

Posts 581
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 10:52 AM

DAL:

Matthew C Jones:

Matthew Miller:

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw this product under development and not gathering interest.  Probably another miscalculation, who knows!  Aren't the videos available in YouTube?

DAL

DAL YouTube only has promo videos of Pastorum 2013. I think they average about 1 minute to 1.5 minutes in length. Nice try though!

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2016 12:58 PM

Then FL or whoever is in charge needs to make them available somehow. 

DAL

Posts 581
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 9 2016 1:31 PM

DAL:

DAL

Yes Yes Yes

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 8:40 PM

DAL:

DAL

bump

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS