Mobile Ed Video + Faithlife TV Plus Church Subscription

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 42
LogosEmployee
Liz Roland (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 10 2016 8:22 AM

A biblical video library for your entire congregation is available!

Read below for an overview, or visit https://churchdeal.faithlifesites.com to learn more.

What is it?

The Mobile Ed Video + Faithlife TV Plus Church Subscription is an annual subscription unlocking access to all Mobile Ed and Faithlife TV Plus videos that your congregation can watch on Roku, Apple TV, smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop.

Mobile Ed Videos Teaching you can trust, including access to over 7,000 video lectures on evangelism, discipleship, leadership, counseling, apologetics, and more.

Faithlife TV Plus Over 1,000 Bible documentaries, dramas, biographies, and other videos.

How does the tiered pricing structure work?

We're launching with five levels of the Mobile Ed Video + Faithlife TV Plus Church Subscriptions based on congregation size.

1. 1199

2. 200499

3. 500999

4. 1,0001,499

5. 1,500+

Who is it for?

Membership is exclusive legally recognized churches only.

When will it be available?

The annual church subscription is a limited time offer for Pastor Appreciation Month (available only through the end of October). Don't miss this great deal! 

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 10 2016 4:27 PM

Is there an option available for single users?

Posts 98
Johan L | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 10 2016 6:55 PM

This looks like a good offer for many, but the base level includes way to many members to be viable for smaller churches. This unfortunately includes almost all churches in Norway.

If you go for the introductory price, will this be what you pay for all the months of the first year?

Will this be available in other countries than the United States?

Posts 6422
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 8:04 AM

Mattillo:

What about the married users? 😜😁😂

DAL

Posts 9
Tyler Norton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 9:02 AM

The Mobile Ed Video + Faithlife TV Plus Church Subscription is only available to legally recognized churches. :-)

Posts 9
Tyler Norton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 9:04 AM

Johan Leirvik:

If you go for the introductory price, will this be what you pay for all the months of the first year?

Will this be available in other countries than the United States?

The introductory offer secures 70% discounted price for the whole year!

Yes- this offer is available to countries all around the world! :-)

Posts 50
LogosEmployee
John Schwandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 9:24 AM

Mattillo:

This is priced at such a level that it would make sense for a single user to purchase it for their own use, and it would have the added benefit of being available to that person's entire church.  What a great way to get access to the material and bless others with it as well. 

Posts 6422
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 9:47 AM

The cheapest one is $79.99 per month, the medium one is $99.99 per month and the most expensive for a 1-99 size church is $189.99 per month! Since it's billed annually the most expensive one would be $2279.88 per year! That's an expensive membership because not all churches will have exactly 99 members, some are 20 with low income families and it seems not all "packages" offer the same amount of access to the videos.

My question is, will there be a chance to rent individual courses of our choice?

DAL

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 10:03 AM

I have a couple questions:

1) Are members of the congregation allowed to access material privately at home or is it only for "on-site" usage?

2) If it's "on-site only," are there any exceptions made for shut-ins?

3) How is "membership" determined?  Weekly (or weakly) attendance, baptized membership (including infants) or communicant membership?

4) Does a person have access to all of Mobile-ED or select curated courses?  If a select few, how many for how long?

In Christian love,

Michael

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 10:12 AM

John Schwandt:
This is priced at such a level that it would make sense for a single user to purchase it for their own use, and it would have the added benefit of being available to that person's entire church.

My church would not welcome the ecumenical content, being Independent Baptist.

I am sad to say this new program effectively ends my investment in MobileEd courses unless their prices drop drastically. I have purchased over 50 courses at premium prices (some as high as $450) and feel I have been an avid supporter of MobileEd. Now that it is a great success and well on its way prices drop for some (churches) but not others (individuals). I feel there is an inequity going on here.

I would love to continue getting MobileEd courses but not if I am subsidizing megachurches. Faithlife, consider reducing your prices for individuals and unincorporated churches (home churches).

Unhappy camper. Sad

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 10:19 AM

I would be very interested if there was an option for Single users. $80/month is a little high for just me Not to mention mobile Ed subscription is 50 I believe

Posts 361
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 10:32 AM

DAL:
The cheapest one is $79.99 per month, the medium one is $99.99 per month and the most expensive for a 1-99 size church is $189.99 per month! Since it's billed annually the most expensive one would be $2279.88 per year! That's an expensive membership because not all churches will have exactly 99 members, some are 20 with low income families and it seems not all "packages" offer the same amount of access to the videos.

DAL,the $79.99 per month price is for the combination of both the $189.99 and $99.99 packages. The other prices are listed to show what a great deal the combination subscription to both Mobile Ed and Faithlife TV is for churches. Also, it's for churches up to 199 people, not 99.

Posts 50
LogosEmployee
John Schwandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 10:48 AM

Michael Sullivan:

1) Are members of the congregation allowed to access material privately at home or is it only for "on-site" usage?

2) If it's "on-site only," are there any exceptions made for shut-ins?

3) How is "membership" determined?  Weekly (or weakly) attendance, baptized membership (including infants) or communicant membership?

4) Does a person have access to all of Mobile-ED or select curated courses?  If a select few, how many for how long?

All members can access all of the content privately or in church group settings.

We don't want to get tangled up in different views of membership.  So when determining church size we are simply asking for an average weekly attendance number.

It is access to all Mobile Ed video content.  This is every course, but just the video content for those courses (no transcripts, reading links, activity resources etc. - for the full study experience one will still want to get full Mobile Ed courses.)  I expect churches to use the video resources, for small group studies, personal curiosity and learning, possible excerpts presented to the entire congregation, etc. and then those who are leading the small groups and adult education would want to purchase the full course the are working through.

Thanks for the questions.  Let me know if I misunderstood any, need to provide further details, or generated additional questions.

Blessings,

John

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2016 11:18 AM

Thanks.  I have a council meeting tonight and I will mention it to them,

Posts 71
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 7:26 AM

$80/month. All you need is 10 people to commit to donating as much as many spend on Netflix every month. :)

Posts 170
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 11:47 AM

If I subscribe, is the reduced price for the first year only? Eg after first year at $80/month my subscription will go up to $290/month?

Thanks,

Jim

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 11:57 AM

Jim Snowden:

If I subscribe, is the reduced price for the first year only? Eg after first year at $80/month my subscription will go up to $290/month?

Thanks,

Jim

See this post answering a similar question https://community.logos.com/forums/p/131763/857856.aspx#857856 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS