Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 16 2016 8:42 AM

Faithlife's account system is in a degraded state which is impacting some of Proclaim's functionality (e.g. media search). We're working towards a resolution, you can follow along here. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 16 2016 10:41 AM

Services returned to normal around 10:00am PT. I apologize again for the disruption I'm sure this caused your services. We are focused on diagnosing the root cause so we can prevent this from occurring in the future and will keep this thread updated.

Posts 62
Jason Ledbetter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2016 2:33 PM

Thank you for providing a pointer to the status page. Very useful -- the degradation yesterday did impact my usage.. I had imported the wrong song lyrics and normally can type fast enough to fix them "live"... but couldn't get song searches to respond. =)

-j

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 9:38 PM

Scott Alexander:

Services returned to normal around 10:00am PT. I apologize again for the disruption I'm sure this caused your services. We are focused on diagnosing the root cause so we can prevent this from occurring in the future and will keep this thread updated.

We found the root cause (hardware configuration issue exacerbated by higher than normal load) and will have it fixed well before this coming weekend. Also, we shipped an update today that makes Proclaim more resilient to the bottleneck we experienced on Sunday. Thanks for your patience.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS