Page 7 of 7 (128 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7
This post has 127 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 25125
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 2:46 AM

André Kamphuis:
How difficult can it be to just find out if a commentary is in writing or not? Hmm

Depends on who is writing it - if it were myself, I'd be annoyed if asked more than once a year or so and would provide a very sassy response if I felt nagged. P.S. I lost an agent when I asked for an update after 6 months. I learned my lesson.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2672
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 12:56 PM

For those of you invested in this series, the Jeremiah version will get a different author. See this post

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172220.aspx 

Posts 5120
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:38 PM

I do understand their reasoning but am gravely disappointed to see a volume being pulled to sell it as a separate commentary. Especially by such a deeply loved author.

-dan

Posts 2672
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 26 2018 7:59 AM

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo,

Thanks for checking in again. I currently have no new updates regarding the EEC. I'll see if Derek has anything to add.

As for the volumes without a publication status, I'll refer you to my post from May:

Jake Mailhot:

When we updated the product page with the new publication status updates, we removed all of the estimated release dates (as we said we would). For the volumes that we don't have any concrete update for (as provided by Derek), we did not include a publication status at all. This does not mean that they are not currently being worked on. I can assure you that there are more than just four volumes currently in the writing stage. When I have more concrete details for these volumes, I will update the product page and post here on this forum thread. But I'm hesitant to assume anything until I have those details in hand from Derek.

Good Afternoon Jake!  Any updates from you or the publisher?

Posts 3617
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 26 2018 10:31 PM

Mattillo:

For those of you invested in this series, the Jeremiah version will get a different author. See this post

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172220.aspx 

But if you have already purchased the EEC, you will also receive Keisers volumn as well:

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 3
David Leslie Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 9:47 PM

Yes, Ross, I haver access to them.  ...and have done so since the date of their release.

Posts 2672
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 10:05 AM

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Mattillo,

Thanks for checking in again. I currently have no new updates regarding the EEC. I'll see if Derek has anything to add.

As for the volumes without a publication status, I'll refer you to my post from May:

Jake Mailhot:

When we updated the product page with the new publication status updates, we removed all of the estimated release dates (as we said we would). For the volumes that we don't have any concrete update for (as provided by Derek), we did not include a publication status at all. This does not mean that they are not currently being worked on. I can assure you that there are more than just four volumes currently in the writing stage. When I have more concrete details for these volumes, I will update the product page and post here on this forum thread. But I'm hesitant to assume anything until I have those details in hand from Derek.

Good Afternoon Jake!  Any updates from you or the publisher?

Good Afternoon Jake!  Just curious if there are any updates to post on this set.  I check the webpage for updates every now and then and there are some still with no authors and/or no comment about whether it is in writing or not.  I'd also be curious if Derek might have any updates to add as well.  Thank you in advance

Posts 9
billydog | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 5:46 AM

Just an observation, I found this posting while looking at another line of posts which said that this message had been sent to all who had purchased the EEC series.  I purchased it back when it first came out and I did not receive this message.

Page 7 of 7 (128 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS