Building and Syncing Personal Books

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 67
Mike Cahill | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 26 2016 12:35 PM

Hello, 

I have created a couple different personal books so notes and sermons can now become searchable resources in my library BUT I am having a difficulty getting these books to come across devices.  The original device everything works as it should.  Additional devices tell me that I do not have a license to view this resource - this cannot be b/c I am the originator of the resource.  Does anyone have some advice? 

Thanks 

MC

Posts 23209
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 12:46 PM

Mike Cahill:
Additional devices tell me that I do not have a license to view this resource - this cannot be b/c I am the originator of the resource.  Does anyone have some advice? 

On the machine you built the personal books did you press the "Upload" button in the Personal Book tool?

Posts 10
Jorge Matienzo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 1:15 PM

Same problem, solved. Thanks.

Posts 67
Mike Cahill | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 3:06 PM

Indeed I did - I will do it again.  Perhaps there needs to be more time to sync up the resources. 

Posts 25862
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 10:01 PM

There is a size limit for a PB to be sync'd - 20 MB or so. You can check size in the Resources folder.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 27 2016 4:06 AM

Dave Hooton:

There is a size limit for a PB to be sync'd - 20 MB or so. You can check size in the Resources folder.

I am pretty sure that if there is a compiled PB that is too large the upload button is disabled so you can't try to use it.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS