Please convert B&H Perspectives books from Vyrso to Logos format

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 5616
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 4 2016 5:26 PM

The "Perspectives on ..." books from B&H are available in Vyrso, but they really need to be in Logos. 

Especially annoying is that all Greek letters and words are nearly-illegible, inline images instead of text.  This also means that the Greek words aren't indexed for searching.  See this example:

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2016 8:22 PM

Actually Todd Phillips that is where they all should be in a collection - in LOGOS EDITIONS.

Things like this can be very annoying and irritating. I am having this same problem right now with THE BIBLE AND HOMOSEXUAL PRACTICES by Robert A. J. Gagnon (Transliterated Hebrew Words & English Words, all out of sync, in a 493 page book), which should have been a LOGOS EDITION from the start. The problem with this book is the source material, so FAITHLIFE is currently addressing this issue with Abindgon Press.

I'm thinking that it might be a publisher issue as to the Greek Letters and Words, with the source material from B & H.If it is, FAITHLIFE will have to ask for updated files from B & H.

But I fully agree with you, all of the B & H Perspectives series should be in a LOGOS COLLECTION.

4 of these are already in a LOGOS COLLECTION, so I am assuming that you have these:

Perspectives on Christian Worship: Five Views

Perspectives on Church Government: Five Views of Church

Perspectives on Election: Five Views

Perspectives on Spirit Baptism: Five Views

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS