Sharing Personal Books

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 57
Christopher Easton | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 9 2016 1:51 PM

I have a friend who has written several books. Recently I showed him how to create a personal book using Logos. It transformed the WORD document into a wonderful Logos resource. Is there a way to share the work with other Logos users?

I would like to be able to use the resource in my own collection.

THANKS for the help!

Posts 21867
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 1:53 PM

Christopher Easton:

I have a friend who has written several books. Recently I showed him how to create a personal book using Logos. It transformed the WORD document into a wonderful Logos resource. Is there a way to share the work with other Logos users?

I would like to be able to use the resource in my own collection.

The only way of sharing is by sharing the Word document and each Logos user compiling it for themselves using the Personal Book Tool

Posts 57
Christopher Easton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 2:20 PM

While it's not hard to do that...I was hoping one would be able to share the file already compiled as a Logos work. Maybe in the future this will be an option?

I think sharing this and the user created "Collections" would be a cool feature.

I work with a Microsoft CRM software program at work and we can share all kinds of data builds with each other. Some are very unique sets of data that we have spent a lot of time building. I know it is possible but I do not know if this would be something other people would want to use.

Posts 21867
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 2:29 PM

Sharing Personal Books in this way is something that has been discussed / requested on a number of occasions but there is currently no supported way to do it.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2016 2:33 PM

Christopher Easton:
I think sharing this and the user created "Collections" would be a cool feature.

Faithlife Group Logos Collections => https://faithlife.com/logos-collections/documents has 319 resource collections shared.

Faithlife Group Logos Product Collections => https://faithlife.com/logos-product-collections/documents has 122 resource collections shared

For Personal Books, Logos wiki has => User Contributed Personal Books

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS