Logos 7.2 (7.2.0.0020) is available for download.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3343
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 14 2016 12:02 PM

Logos 7.2 (7.2.0.0020) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 7.2 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download 7.2 using the links at https://www.logos.com/install 

Release Notes

Posts 2685
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 2:44 PM

Fuzzy Bible search! Yay!Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 1529
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 5:29 PM

mab:

But only for Logos Now.  Sad  I thought this was available back in the Libronix (Logos 3?) days.  Is this something different?  Huh?

Posts 26364
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 6:08 PM

Very different. It's available as a section in an Everything search.

The quotes " "  don't affect Fuzzy as it looks only at the words and searches online an unknown collection of bibles and presents results in your preferred version. The second search is a phrase search of my preferred bible. You can see that it appears to equate "evildoers"/"workers of evil" with "those who do evil". The disadvantage is that the ranking of results doesn't prioritize results in my bibles, where it is more likely that my "fuzzy" came from.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 26364
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 6:26 PM

Philana R. Crouch:
Release Notes

The linked thread for Morph Query doesn't reflect the current UI & terminology. The updated Help resource(s) is the one to use but the diagram doesn't reflect the new term for span of results.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 85
Br. Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:56 AM

0714.VerbumError.log

Hello,

I installed v7.2 this morning, restarted the program to install, and it worked fine.  I closed out of the program again, and now it will not start up.  It says that I need to update to the newest version.  This happened before with v7.1, and my "fix" was to just not install the update.  I would rather not have to do that every time an update comes out.  I think I attached the log to this, but correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you,

Anthony

Posts 26364
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:35 PM

Br. Anthony:
I think I attached the log to this, but correct me if I am wrong.

It indicates an error that you should use Faithlife Tech Support to resolve.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9529
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 4:59 PM

mab:

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS