Personal Update from Bob and Audra Pritchett

Page 2 of 7 (140 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 139 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 2:00 AM

Thank you Bob for sharing with the forum community. Our family is joining with the other forum members in praying for Audra, yourself and your family.  

Posts 7273
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 2:48 AM

Wow, I'm sorry, sir. Please forgive my tirade from yesterday.

My prayers are with you and your wife in this hard times. May the Great Physician provide the right treatment for your wife. 

Thank you for everything you do and for putting up with us! May God continue to bless you and your family!

3 John 2,

DAL

Posts 3770
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 3:43 AM

Bob and Audra... I am not even sure what to say. I can't imagine what it must be like to go through something like this. I was very, very sorry to read it. It may sound trite to say so and I am sure you know this already, but just keep your eyes and hearts upward and take one step, one day at a time. He knows. He cares. You are in His hands. 

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.

Love in Christ,

Francis

Posts 389
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 3:50 AM

I'm praying. 

God bless you and give you peace in your time of need. 

Posts 57
Norman Cubbage | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:17 AM

We have your family in our prayers, God bless.

Posts 41
Linval London | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:19 AM

Praying for you and your family sir...

Posts 1357
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:22 AM

Bob,

Thanks for sharing. Praying.

Posts 2320
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:24 AM

You will be in our prayers.

Posts 2964
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:36 AM

May the hand of the mighty Lord touch her.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2079
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:44 AM

I think you already consistently break most of your customers' expectations by posting in the forums at all.  My family will certainly be praying for yours.  God Bless!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 43
Chris Garrett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:51 AM

Dear Bob,

I am praying for you and Audra! We have been through a related lymphoma and treatments, so we have a special place in our hearts for anyone going through this.  With the Psalmist, we will "pour out our hearts to God" on your family's behalf.  

Your work in leading Faithlife is a daily blessing to me, since I use Logos for so many aspects of my pastoral work.

And please take all the time off that you all need.... "in quietness and trust is your strength."  Is. 30:15 

God is able to see you all through this!

Chris G. 

Posts 560
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:40 AM

Thanks for sharing, Bob - my prayers are for your family 

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 8610
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:52 AM

Another voice cries up to Him who knows your greatest need and holds you in His hands.

Praying for you both.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 532
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:54 AM

Thank you for sharing. My prayers are with you !

Posts 2759
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:55 AM

Prayers are with you both.

Posts 653
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:55 AM

Husbands know how much wives contribute to their success. Prayers for you and Audra!

Posts 979
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:09 AM

Praying for You and Audra, Bob. 

Posts 704
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:13 AM

Praying!! 

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 2842
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:33 AM

I (and my church) will certainly be praying for Audra's healing and your entire family.  You are much appreciated.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:45 AM

Thanks for sharing, Bob.

My wife and I went through chemo last year. She is the one who had (past tense!) the cancer (in one breast), but we both went through it. It was one of the hardest years of my life, and of our life together as a married couple. As a pastor, I've seen what others go through when one spouse has cancer. It's really, really hard -- on both of them. Most often (in my experience), the one supporting their partner has the harder time. I'm glad you have a good support structure, not only for Audra, but also for you. She needs you to be strong for her. At the same time, she needs to see, hear and feel your struggle at times too (learned that the hard way). Take care of yourself, so that you can take care of her.

All that to say: you're not alone, and don't position yourself to be alone (lean on your friends). And this: walk it all out with her, not just for her.

Praying for both of you.

Your brother in the Lord,
Rich D.R.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 2 of 7 (140 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS