Personal Update from Bob and Audra Pritchett

Page 3 of 7 (140 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 139 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 586
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:53 AM

Bob (and Audra), my prayers will be lifted up until you say to stop. Thank you for being open enough with all of us to let us know of your need. May God richly bless!

Posts 460
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 7:16 AM

Bob,

I will be praying for you and Audra; for healing and for God's sustaining grace. He is faithful and His mercies are new each morning.

In Him,

Nord Zootman

Posts 58
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 7:28 AM

I will pray for Audra and you during this difficult time.

Posts 514
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 7:51 AM

DAL:

Thank you for everything you do and for putting up with us! May God continue to bless you and your family!

3 John 2

Yes

Posts 3661
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 8:29 AM

Feel like I am late in replying, though it has been less than 24 hours. Know that your and your family will be prayed for.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 240
Alexxy Olu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 10:32 AM

God is faithful, and His sustaining grace will be available to you and Audra throughout this very difficult time.

Will continue to lift you up in my prayers.

Posts 88
T. L. Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 10:34 AM

Bob, as a long time Logos user and former employee whom I've had the privilege of meeting, my prayers are with you, Audra and your entire family.  Thank you for your vulnerability and transparency!

Posts 2236
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 11:18 AM

As a cancer survivor, I know there is nothing more reassuring than God's unfailing love and the prayers of the saints. Will keep you and Audra in my prayers. We are more than conquerors.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 11:50 AM

Have been praying for you and Audra.

Posts 22
Sean Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:05 PM

Bob,

We are praying for your family. 

In Christ,

Sean

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:17 PM

Your courage to share your burden speaks of your love for your wife, our Lord and others. May this love produce overcoming power and peace and faith that passes understanding. May God's providential hand be upon you and each of your family members. Thank you to both you and Audra for your sacrifices and service to the body of Christ.

--Allan

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2691
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:20 PM

Sorry to hear but praying for you and Audra.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 10521
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:28 PM

Thank you for sharing. Will be praying for you both.

Posts 47
SamK | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:31 PM

It's completely understandable why you have been distracted. Will be in prayer.

-Sam

Posts 105
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:47 PM

My wife was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2005 after they found a mass in her stomach.  After much chemo and many CT scans she has been in remission for the last 4 years. The oncologist had only given her a 50% chance of survival but I prayed for her every day. I believe she is alive today because the LORD heard our prayers. So there is hope. Trust in the LORD. I will pray for you and your wife also, Bob. All praise and glory be to Him.

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:53 PM

God bless you and Audra and may Jesus Himself smile upon her and your family/work situation too.  I hope in the midst of trial you find love, time to laugh together, bright warm sunny days, and an overwhelming sense that Jesus is with you personally at this time.

Respectfully,

Joshua in Rhode Island

Posts 59
greypilgrim | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 1:16 PM

Bob

When I lived in Wenatchee I was diagnosised with non-hodgskin lymphoma. The MDs put it into remission quickly but when it reemerged I under went a peripheral stem cell transplant with Fred Hutch and UW. They are brilliant and great people. I will pray for your wife

john

wixom, mi

John H Pavelko

Crossroads Presbyterian Church

Walled Lake MI

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 1:22 PM

Thank you for sharing; I'll be praying for you and Audra.

Posts 370
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 1:58 PM

I will add you to my prayer list.

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 2:54 PM

Bob,

I will pray for Audra's health and healing. 

I will pray for your extended family.

I will pray for the Faithlife community.

Finally, I will be praying for you, brother.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 3 of 7 (140 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS