Personal Update from Bob and Audra Pritchett

Page 6 of 6 (120 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 119 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 390
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 8:30 PM

Bob, Donna and my prayers are like those of Friedrich. He obviously knows the experience, Listen to him. And through it all our Lord continues to listen to you and Audra.

Posts 1280
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 8:38 PM

Rejoicing with you and your family in this season of joy!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 97
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 10:29 PM

Adding my prayers to all the others for God to heal and comfort you both. 

Posts 9889
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 4:30 AM

Thank you for the update. Thankful that chemo is being effective and continuing to pray.

Mac Logs | PC Logs | Install 

Posts 1288
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:04 AM

Bob Pritchett:

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers and encouragement.

Audra has now had four of six chemo treatments. We heard yesterday that the treatment is going well, with tumors shrinking, and we're thankful for that even though the cumulative impact of the chemo is getting harder. The treatment cycles should be complete by the end of February. 

Bob, thanks for sharing the good news. We continue praying for your family.

Posts 670
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:37 AM

Hey Bob, 

I am very thankful to hear the news. May the Lord continue the good work that He has begun and continue to give your family grace and strength. 

Cheers

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 2459
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 11:14 AM

Bob Pritchett:

Audra has now had four of six chemo treatments. We heard yesterday that the treatment is going well, with tumors shrinking, and we're thankful for that even though the cumulative impact of the chemo is getting harder. The treatment cycles should be complete by the end of February. 

Thanks for the update.

May the Lord perfect his work in your family's life.

Blessings.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 1985
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 7:17 AM

Bob Pritchett:

Great! Be assured of my continued prayers.

Posts 2
Regis C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 11:32 AM

Bob,

We are praying for you and Audra. Praying that the Lord will heal her if it is His will and that either way He can draw you and your family closer to Him. That He may comfort you all.

Merry Christmas,

Regis

PS: After three years with health problems, the Lord gave me these verses and the phrase that really caught my attention was "momentary and light affliction". It was not how I was feeling and it really helped me to put in the correct perspective. Another point that really encouraged me was that all this was to produce "an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison". I pray that the Lord will encourage you too! That you both rest more and more in Him.

"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.
For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison,
while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal." 2 Cor 4:16-18

Posts 65
Carmen L. Santiago | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2016 2:38 PM

Bob and Audra:

Thinking of you this Christmas and praying that God visit you with health, hope and love. Merry Christmas. Have a blessed holiday

Posts 15656
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 12 2017 4:50 PM

Bob Pritchett:
While we're still in the middle of treatment (and will be for three more months), ...

What can we join you in Rejoicing ? Thankful God is in control with awesome answers to prayer.

Thankful for Faithlife community, including a number who have not seen for awhile.

Thankful for 25th Anniversary coupon that was close to three more months after your post on 15 Nov 2016. Also Thankful for Basic packages.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 106
Robert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 12 2017 5:25 PM

May the Lord continue to bless and keep you and your family. Praying for complete healing for Audra as the Lord wills, and His peace always. Bob

Posts 15
Liam & Abigail Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 12:32 AM

Bob Pritchett:

I'm sorry about how I have been less responsive, or seemed disconnected, and apologize that it will probably continue for a bit.

Nothing to apologise for... Praying for you and you family at this time.

Posts 2583
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 5:31 AM

No apology needed, fully understand, hoping and praying for a complete all clear.. will continue to pray for you both as you go through this trial

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 390
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 13 2017 7:23 AM

Bob, like the many others on this thread, some of us lymphoma survivors, we continue in prayer for you two and for the rest of your family.

Posts 47
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 7:41 AM

Thank you for sharing.  I will be praying for you and the medical professionals involved.  Keep looking up.

-Michael Shelnutt

Posts 97
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 15 2017 9:56 AM

Bob,

My prayers are now added to the others on behalf of your wife and your whole family.

Posts 1574
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 18 2017 12:51 PM

Bob and Audra...May God Heal, Uphold, and Love you moment by moment, day to day and year to year.

In Jesus Name I pray,

Joshua in Rhode Island

Posts 2664
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 20 2017 3:59 PM

JoshInRI:

Bob and Audra...May God Heal, Uphold, and Love you moment by moment, day to day and year to year.

In Jesus Name I pray,

Joshua in Rhode Island

In Jesus name Amen!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1871
Forum MVP
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 21 2017 8:41 AM

Bob

Sorry to hear about your wife's ill health. I'll be praying for both Audra and you.

Every blessing

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 4GHz; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.12.2; 1TB FD; Logos 7

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.12.2; 256GB SSD; Logos 7

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 10.2

iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 10.2

Page 6 of 6 (120 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.