Streaming

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Jeremy Priest | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:42 PM
The "Advanced Search Training" for Verbum is not working for me. All my other Mobile Education courses work fine, but this one keeps telling me to check to make sure I'm not working offline. Is anyone else having this problem? Moreover, this is not a new development, but has been the case from when it first downloaded (around November 1st). Thanks for your help.

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 6:40 PM

Sorry to hear that it is not working for you Jeremy. Mine downloaded today and is working fine for me. I find it strange that you say that it worked for you on November 1st as I didn't think it became available until today. Am I missing something?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 945
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 8:18 PM

It's been working for me since the beginning.  I wonder if something happened during the initial download that may be causing some error.

Is there a way to remove the resource and then re-download?

Posts 21
Jeremy Priest | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 9:16 PM

If you have one of the higher base packages it was included and downloaded a couple weeks ago. 

Posts 21
Jeremy Priest | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 9:21 PM

I'm not sure if that's possible. Does anyone know if Logos can do remove and reissue?

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2016 4:53 AM

Jeremy Priest:

If you have one of the higher base packages it was included and downloaded a couple weeks ago. 

I have Logos Portfolio and it wasn't included so perhaps you are referring to a Verbum base package.

Hope you get it fixed soon. They are excellent.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS