Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 57 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 8:32 AM

Alan Macgregor:

• 1 cup Oatmeal (I use Pinhead Oatmeal – the coarsest grind you can get)
  • 4 cups cold water
  • I use a 1:3 ratio and something here called an Irish grind or Steel Cut.  Much coarser than the normal rolled oats that most N.A. are familiar with.

Alan Macgregor:
    It'll put hairs on your chest, man!

Now if you said on my head, you might have a selling point, but if it puts anymore hairs on my chest, birds will start nesting there. Wink

Posts 3914
    Forum MVP
    Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 18 2010 8:38 AM

Terry Poperszky:

Alan Macgregor:
    It'll put hairs on your chest, man!

Now if you said on my head, you might have a selling point, but if it puts anymore hairs on my chest, birds will start nesting there. Wink

DAN PRITCHETT--DAN PRITCHETT, Pahleeeease!!!!!  I just discovered another topic that should be banned on the forums!!!!  Ick!

Stick out tongue

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 37
    Justin Gill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:10 PM

Well i just ordered my iPad. I am super excited!! It is primarily for easier Logos mobile use on the go! I can't wait to see the program!!!! April 3rd come quickly!!!

Posts 376
    Dan Sheppard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 21 2010 9:38 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
    You are right. It is defnitely not a phone. But I think i'd look a little weird holding this thing the size of a large but thin paper back up to my head.

Kevin,

Have you considered duct tape?

Posts 2813
    Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 22 2010 6:48 AM

Yep. That's where I hold all the credit cards needed to buy Logos resources and my new iPad.

Posts 3914
    Forum MVP
    Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 22 2010 7:31 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:

Yep. That's where I hold all the credit cards needed to buy Logos resources and my new iPad.

i'm just eyeing the frequent (or is it free-quent?) buffet card . . . Stick out tongue)

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 2813
    Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 22 2010 4:23 PM

Yeah! All you can eat squid is great there.

Actually not even mine. I haven't had and extra $15 in years. Just found it on line when duct tape was mentioned.

Posts 48
    David Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2010 10:04 AM

Same here. I want to see what the Logos iPad will look like. If it is a bigger version of the iPhone app, then I'll pass on both and continue my plans to get a 15" MacBook Pro -- when the Mac L4 is at least in beta -- with Notes and highlighting.

iMac 21.5 inch • iPhone 3GS 

Software Engineer καὶ μαθητῆς τοῦ λόγου τοῦ θεοῦ

Posts 1539
    Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 6:34 AM

Well, mine has shipped. Something tells me it won't have a "Made in America" sticker on it.

LocationDateLocal TimeDescriptionWhat's This?
    SHENZHEN, CN 03/29/2010 2:23 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Posts 405
    Amy Leung | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 30 2010 8:09 PM

Terry Poperszky:

Well, mine has shipped. Something tells me it won't have a "Made in America" sticker on it.

Wow!  How's Logos runing on the iPad, have you been using it, or do you need to wait too April 3 to download apps on it? 

It'll be another month before I get mine (I ordered the 3G version).  Huh?

Posts 2813
    Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 6:30 AM

Amy Leung:

Terry Poperszky:

Wow!  How's Logos runing on the iPad, have you been using it, or do you need to wait too April 3 to download apps on it? 

It'll be another month before I get mine (I ordered the 3G version).  Huh?

They have all shipped but are in transit and I would expect this to be like the iPhone 3GS rollout where people had boxes sitting in UPS storage facilities but coult not access them till the launch date. That was my experience then. I ordered for day one shipment of my iPhone 3GS and got notice that according to UPS tracking it was at the UPS warehouse in Louisville KY for two days just sitting then. Then the day before it suddenly was in my local NC are store and delivered the next day.

Now my iPad is in Hickory, just  a 20 min. drive from me but I cannot access it since they have been told do not deliver till they get official word from Apple, which will mean not before Saturday.

UPDATE: Just checked again. The Hickory reference went away and guess where UPS says  it is now? Louisville KY again.

Posts 37
    Justin Gill | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 4:12 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

Now my iPad is in Hickory, just  a 20 min. drive from me but I cannot access it since they have been told do not deliver till they get official word from Apple, which will mean not before Saturday.

UPDATE: Just checked again. The Hickory reference went away and guess where UPS says  it is now? Louisville KY again.

I wish mine would just get to the U.S. lol. Mine still says it is in China.

Posts 1539
    Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 4:29 PM

Amy Leung:
    ow's Logos runing on the iPad, have you been using it, or do you need to wait too April 3 to download apps on it? 

I'll let you know April 3rd, when they actually deliver it. Big Smile

Posts 376
    Dan Sheppard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 7:30 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

Kevin-

I believe I may have seen yours up here, in Washington State.

8o}

Posts 90
    Chris Hulshof | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 6:15 AM

I'll be watching for reviews and comments on this iPad/Logos combo.  It could be my lone Christmas present request later this year.

Chris

"If heaven ain't a gift I ain't gettin' in." - Lecrae Moore

Posts 2813
    Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 7:32 PM

Here is a summary of many of the available reviews form our site.

http://www.notebooks.com/2010/04/01/ipad-review-roundup/

Posts 37
    Justin Gill | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 9:32 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
    Here is a summary of many of the available reviews form our site.

Great review summary. I this will be great!

Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS