A15 - Disappering Layout

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 81
Smiling Guy | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 12 2010 7:55 AM

Hello, I am not sure if I missed this somewhere, but I did not see it on a breif glance, but I am having an issue with A15 that I have not had before.

Basically, when I load up Logos everytime, my layout is cleared out. Before, when I would open logos, I would see the previous layout I had open, whereas now it is just the blank screen. It happens whether or not I have view homepage on startup checked. I am able to recall my layouts, but everytime Logos loads it is either starting with the homepage in front of an empty layout, or just the empty layout.

I am thinking it has to do, somehow, with the improvements to the overall look.

Since there is no crashing, I am not sure if a log will help. If it does, I can post it.

Jeff.

Macbook Pro  |  OSX 10.6.8  |  2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 |  4 GB Ram  |  320 GB HDD

Posts 81
Smiling Guy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2010 8:03 AM

hmmm... I am currently having issues tracking this. It seems that sometimes it's not reproducable. Is anyone else having a similar issue? It may also be possible that the layout is just really, really, slow in loading?

Jeff.

Macbook Pro  |  OSX 10.6.8  |  2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 |  4 GB Ram  |  320 GB HDD

Posts 40
Richard Teschendorf | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2010 1:37 PM

I also noticed that A15 starts with an empty layout and, although I have no idea how the Windows version works, I personally like this approach.  Even better imho would be a way to indicate to the program when you exit how you want it to open next time, either a blank layout or the last used layout.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS