Dictionary of Classical Hebrew (DCH) Outline Formatting

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 83
Br. Anthony | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 22 2016 8:12 AM

Since the Dictionary of Classical Hebrew (DCH) is now included in base packages, I think it would be beneficial to the numerous people who now own it if it had the option for "outline formatting" which other popular lexicons enjoy.  It is rather easy to get lost in this wall of text seen below.  Thank you for your consideration!

Posts 914
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 22 2016 8:33 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. At this point we have a list of 4 or 5 lexicons for which we would like to create an outline visual filter. There is no ETA on any.

This one is on the list.

Posts 1382
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 22 2016 8:52 AM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 5:53 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

At this point we have a list of 4 or 5 lexicons for which we would like to create an outline visual filter. There is no ETA on any.

This one is on the list.

Has this been done Kyle for the Dictionary of Classical Hebrew?

Posts 1239
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 3:02 AM

Shalom Michael!

Unfortunately there is no outline visual filter for the Dictionary of Classical Hebrew:

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 3:24 AM

Thank you for the response.

I thought after it being "on the list" for almost 2 years, it may have been done.  And with volume 9 coming, seems it would be a good improvement to add this feature.  I guess one day.

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 3:24 AM

HJ. van der Wal:

Shalom Michael!

Sorry, how rude of me.  Shalom Mr. Van der Wal.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS