Logos 7 Library Expansions (formerly Bundles) are here!

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 29 2016 8:26 AM

The Logos 7 Library Expansions have arrived! You can see the list here.

Logos 7 Library Expansions are carefully curated collections of resources focused on a specific subject, for those times when you need to dig a little deeper into a particular area of study or interest. That’s why our resource experts carefully created the All New Logos 7 Library Expansions—to bulk up your library in areas that you’re particularly interested in.  

For a limited time...

Get 15% off when combined with the purchase of Logos 7.

Logos Now members save 20% on Library Expansions purchased a’la carte.

NOTE: If you purchased Logos 7 prior to November 29, you can still save 15% on the Library Expansions of your choice placed on a single order by December 31.

Posts 2060
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 8:48 AM

I don't see an easy way to access the New to Me information. I have to add an expansion to the cart, go to the cart (the cart at the top of the page isn't updated to indicate anything in it), click on the item in my cart to get to the product page to see the New to Me. Am I missing an easier way?

Posts 1957
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 8:48 AM

So, there's no way for me to see what is new to me when I purchase one of these bundles?  

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1957
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 8:51 AM

Never mind!  I just searched for "library expansion" and found the product pages.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1379
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:13 AM

Joseph Turner:

Never mind!  I just searched for "library expansion" and found the product pages.

I can find them this way, but when displayed, they are not in order by title or by price.  If I select the option to sort by title (so that when there are multiple bundle sizes such as small, medium, and large for the same bundle category all three bundle sizes will be together), it takes me out of the expansion sets and displays ALL resources from the Logos store in alphabetical order.  NOT at all helpful.

Is there a way to display JUST the expansion sets in alphabetical order?

EDIT:  My Bad.  I "thought" all the listings would be, well... Expansion Set bundles, and that's what was showing up originally in the first several pages I looked through that came up as a result of my library expansion set search.  But when I tried to sort the list alphabetically, the first several pages were coming up as individual titles--no expansion sets listed.  But upon closer examination after trying the sort again, I saw the same number of pages listed and the expansion bundles are in there, just much farther back.  So what threw me was the assumption that only expansion bundles would be included in the search results.  Sorry for the trouble. 

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:20 AM

Does my link not sort by name, new bundles only? It seems to work for me!

What I cannot work out is the pricing ... when I add something to the cart it shows the same as the product page ... a 20% discount for LogosNow ... but nothing for having a Logos 7 base package. Even adding a base package to the cart does not change the price of the bundle.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 2241
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:34 AM

I hate to say it, but dynamic pricing is also not enabled.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:40 AM

Jan Krohn:

I hate to say it, but dynamic pricing is also not enabled.

It seems to be

What are you seeing?

Posts 2241
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:52 AM

This seems to be just 15% off for L7 owners.

Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 2241
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:59 AM

Okay, when I switch from mobile view to desktop view, I can see the dynamic price. Everything's good!

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:02 AM

Jan Krohn:
This seems to be just 15% off for L7 owners.

Except the base price for that bundle is $329.99 so it looks as though you are $30 off for products you already own - you can check on the product page - after which the L7 discount is being applied

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:02 AM

Jan Krohn:

Okay, when I switch from mobile view to desktop view, I can see the dynamic price. Everything's good!

In which case please don't worry about my earlier replySmile

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:06 AM

Martin Folley:

What I cannot work out is the pricing ... when I add something to the cart it shows the same as the product page ... a 20% discount for LogosNow ... but nothing for having a Logos 7 base package. Even adding a base package to the cart does not change the price of the bundle.

The 20% Logos Now discount is not a cumulative discount on top of the Logos 7 15% off discount. You either get 15% off (with a Logos 7 purchase) OR you get 20% off (with a Logos Now Membership).

Posts 638
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:25 AM

Chris duMond:

Martin Folley:

The 20% Logos Now discount is not a cumulative discount on top of the Logos 7 15% off discount. You either get 15% off (with a Logos 7 purchase) OR you get 20% off (with a Logos Now Membership).

Thanks for making these available! I looks like the Logos 6 topical bundles were pulled?

Posts 3163
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:30 AM

When I see a product page like this, I wonder why so much information is omitted. For example, these sections are completely missing:

• Overview
  • Key Features
  • Product Details
  • Individual Titles

I also wonder about the dynamic price.

I own 4 of the 9 books, but the discount for what I own is only $6.59. Digging a little deeper, 3 of the 4 books don't have prices. That's because they're not books, per se. They're excerpts from books belonging to the Abraham Kuyper Collected Works.

So, this collection doesn't contain 9 books, it contains 6 books, plus 3 free excerpts from books.

So, I own 1 of the 6 books in this library expansion, and I'm getting a discount for a single book, since the other 3 resources were free to begin with.

Of the very first library expansion product page I looked at, it seems to need work.

I also wonder why FL would include free resources in a library expansion? Didn't they have enough actual books to make up this particular expansion set?

Posts 72
Andrew116 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:30 AM

The maths exam n this page doesn't seem right

Posts 3163
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:34 AM

Chris duMond:

Martin Folley:

Suggesting you get a discount with an L7 purchase, yet only giving the discount to non-LN members, seems odd.

Posts 3110
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:36 AM

I jumped on the Small Theology.  I was hoping for some good stuff in the bible backgrounds but I didn't see anything interesting for me in them.  I was hoping for bible background commentaries, manners and customs, COS, ANE, etc. 

Posts 666
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2016 10:58 AM

PetahChristian:

Suggesting you get a discount with an L7 purchase, yet only giving the discount to non-LN members, seems odd.

I think 20% off in total is a pretty good deal. They've decided to bundle people in whether they've bought a base package or not, so I see your point, but if they had have done it as an additional discount, I'd have been shocked if they offered more than 5% on top of the base package discount. We've done well, I reckon.

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS