One final push for George Muller

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 37 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 23 2010 6:40 AM

I have found that the best policy is to think about what you are willing to pay, rather than what you will pay.  If it goes for a lower price, you will get it.  If it goes for a higher price, you will not - unless you raise your bid during the grace period.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 343

Funny.  It looks like at 100% it still won't go over!  Or it's just 99.99999999%.  Or perhaps it's like chasing a dog, once you get closer, it gets further!  I recommended to some of my friends that have not yet purchased a base package library but are planning on it in the future, to at least download the software engine for free, and place some Pre-Pub orders that are amazing deals such as Andrew Fuller's works and others, but especially George Muller's work on community pricing, because I think this one is going to become quite expensive for those that miss out on the deal, especially those that see it after it's off of Community Pricing, especially after it's off Pre-Pub.  I think some of them did do what I recommended and get an Essential Bible Study Library until they save up for a Base Package.  Place your bid for Muller if you don't want to miss out on a tremendous deal.

http://www.logos.com/communitypricing/details/5683

Jason Saling

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 24 2010 1:21 PM

Jason Saling:
it's just 99.99999999%

Its about this time that someone from Logos posts "Just x more bidders to move it over the line" where X is around 4-10.

How about it Logos, care to comment and not have curiosity kill that cat?

Posts 1002
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2010 4:15 AM

Hi All,

We are there - :-)

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Late 2013 2.6GHz RAM:16GB SSD:500GB macOS Sierra 10.12.3 | iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.2.1

Posts 919
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2010 5:20 AM

LimJK:

Hi All,

We are there - :-)

Excellent news! It's been like pulling teeth but it's been worth it. I wonder how long it will be before it's actually produced.

Posts 291
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2010 5:40 AM

Yay!  Now...is it done yet??  Big Smile

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 18671
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2010 12:26 PM

Ha! We sound like a bunch of kids in the back seat of the car: "Are we there yet?" Smile

Posts 669
Michael Lyman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2010 1:35 AM

If you've ever read George Mueller you will know this is one of the best deals going. Maybe they'll consider doing the works of Hudson Taylor as well. I bid $54 and would have gladly paid more. If you're not familiar with him check out this website: http://www.mullers.org/cm/ If you've read Spurgeon's autobiography you will find that George, Charles and Hudson Taylor were close friends who met often in Mentone, France when Spurgeon would go there to escape the pain of his gout. He determined to study the bible alone and not use commentaries only language and historical helps. His work is being continued in Bristol to this day. You will not be disappointed. http://www.christianbook.com/robber-cruel-streets-prayerful-george-muller/pd/009391

Posts 37
David Lowther | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 26 2010 3:47 AM

Glad to see we made it! If there is no reading in Heaven, I will never get through all the books I have now. Smile Maybe if I had an ipad...

Posts 343

Anyone at the $12 mark wanting to bid at least $3 more for a chance to get the Muller's work for $15?  At noon this Friday will be TOO LATE!  Go to $18 to gurantee a purchase.

http://www.logos.com/communitypricing

Jason Saling

Posts 103
Jason | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 31 2010 9:12 AM

Oh so close to $15.

the ancient art of shalom: thots on sustainable spirituality in san francisco - http://me.jasonkuo.com/thots

Posts 884
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 1:53 PM

It is really close and I am not sure if it can be made in 22 hours....

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 1 2010 2:55 PM

Its going to make it!Geeked

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 4 2010 2:30 PM

I noticed that Mueller is still accepting bids at $15 - don't know if LOGOS will accept them, but transactions are still being recorded by the automated system.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 928
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 2:54 PM

Community pricing went for $15 and pre-pub is now $79.95 and sale price will be $129.95. Long live community pricing!   Cool

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 6 2010 6:05 AM

Bill Moore:
Community pricing went for $15 and pre-pub is now $79.95 and sale price will be $129.95. Long live community pricing!
Surprise Oh My that is a Substantial Savings!

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 184
lostlogik | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 6 2010 10:25 AM

This was my first venture into CP and to say I'm now hooked would be an understatement. I think I've jumped into everything within CP now. Think I've turned into a "sale shopper" who buys anything and everything just because of the savings. My worst nightmare.

Posts 1874
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 6 2010 11:30 AM

lostlogik:
Think I've turned into a "sale shopper" who buys anything and everything just because of the savings. My worst nightmare.

Think of it rather as being a wise investor who gets in when the price is low. Smile

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 4GHz; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.12.2; 1TB FD; Logos 7

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.12.2; 256GB SSD; Logos 7

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 10.2

iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 10.2

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS