Undo on Remove Annotation

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Ryan Hutchinson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 1 2016 3:37 AM

Recently I spent a good amount of time writing a note. I wanted to remove the highlighting on the verses it was associated with, so I mistakenly chose "Remove Annotations". My heart sank when I found out that my note that I had worked on was now deleted and I could not recover it. I see that if I had deleted the note within the documents section itself, that I could choose to "undo" the action. Please add and "undo" action when doing things like "remove annotation" from within a Bible text or a book.

Posts 27
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 30 2016 11:45 PM

Same exact thing just happened to me. I second the addition of an undo button

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 31 2016 12:10 AM

Did either of you try CTL-Z immediately after the unfortunate deleted? That used to work IIRC.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Thomas Binder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:58 PM

Hello, today I had the same problem. Unfortunately in my German version the english "Remove Annotations" is translated with "Markierungen entfernen" which means "Remove markers".

So I deleted 2 hours of work. I posted that in the German forum to correct the translation. I also suggest an UNDO button.

CTRL-Z     is   - NOT -   working with that feature.

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:23 PM

In the new notes system you will find the deleted note in the trash from which you can restore it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS