New Pre-Pub pricing policy

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 21 2017 2:53 PM

I got my credit! Thanks for a great policy and CS Faithlife! 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 6557
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:38 PM

Keith Pang:

I got my credit! Thanks for a great policy and CS Faithlife! 

I’m slowly building my Reformed Expository Commentary Collection with Credits 👍😁👌

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:53 PM

DAL:
I’m slowly building my Reformed Expository Commentary Collection

For my own edification - I am not a pastor - I thought of buying a couple of these, but the previews seemed to be chatty, a bit diffuse.

I wonder if U could give me your opinion on this series.  Thanks, Dal.

Posts 3264
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 8:16 AM

Would it be possible for FL to ensure that pre-pub books and bundles are sold for at least one year?

A case in point is the Tyndale Commentaries upgrade, which is no longer sold since its books were rebundled with the complete commentary set.

Pre-pub customers originally paid $119 for the new volumes, but this month's Tyndale commentaries sale (with dynamic pricing) let customers get the new volumes for $21. If the original upgrade was still sold, it might have gone on sale too, giving people the opportunity to save via your lowest price guarantee.

Thanks for your consideration.

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 8:28 AM

That's a very good suggestion Petah. This would give more assurance to customers that we are getting the best deal when we buy at the pre-pub stage, (even if the resource goes on sale later) which was the reason for the pre-pub guarantee in the first place. 

Colin.  

Posts 623
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 1:55 PM

Seems fair - I didn't get stung on this, but would have been fairly annoyed if I had!

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS