Faithlife TV Christmas Music stream

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2016 5:59 AM

Friedrich:

I got the app on my ROKU.  No Christmas app.  I realized I needed to sign up for a free trial.  I did so.  No Christmas app.  (but there is one on my pc browser).  I deleted the Faithlife TV app and then reinstalled.  More content, but still no Christmas app.  Hmmmmm Hmm

I am happy to report I have Christmas music today.  Not sure why it did not appear right away.

Gao Lu:
I found streaming less than satisfactory.

17 BIG Yes UP on this.  At home, it buffered and buffered over a handful of times in the first minute or two.  I switched to Pandora, no buffering at all.  I watch TV on the ROKU with very minimal buffering (as in, it mayyyy happen, with FLTV, it is certain to happen.)  I also tried to run it on my iPhone over the LTE network, and it buffered like crazy, too.  Again, streaming Pandora, Spotify, or movies of Vidangel with no problem.  Sadly renders it useless for me.  My wife, who avoids Logos because it feels "too complicated," (don't lecture me, I've tried to educate her! Smile) was interested in FL TV as I was scrolling through it yesterday after the install on ROKU.  I'm not going to encourage her to use FL TV until the buffering is worked out, or she'll avoid this too . . . 

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 1713
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 4:21 PM

There is even more Christmas content on Faithlife TV now... take another look!

Please do report if you're having buffering issues; we hope they should be resolved, but it may depend on your location. Please let us know where you are (state/country) if you're seeing too much buffering.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:05 PM

Hey Bob, just a thought. Any way to add Faithlife TV to our Bible Software so we can stream it there?

Posts 1713
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:19 PM

There is a link straight to it from the bottom-left of the Home Page sidebar.

It needs a full browser window for navigation, so we decided not to put it right into the app.

Posts 3894
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 6:36 PM

Bob Pritchett:
Please do report if you're having buffering issues; we hope they should be resolved, but it may depend on your location. Please let us know where you are (state/country) if you're seeing too much buffering.

Bob, we are still having buffering problems.  I am trying it now on my Roku.  Every 5-20 seconds it stops to buffer.  I have to admit that though my internet into the house is 100 Mbs downloads (or more) our router is having issues. That said, I can watch a whole Vidangel movie or Spectrum app TV with minimal, if any buffering.  FL Christmas app constantly buffers several times each minute.

I am concurrently trying it over my Sprint LTE network on my iPhone 6plus.  For the whole time that I have been writing this post it still is not playing.  Say what you want about Sprint--I can watch sports, movies, listen to Spotify with no problems.  I'm just getting "Loading..." on my iPhone. 

fwiw.

--Dan

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 23 2016 12:12 PM

Dan, will you email me your IP address(es)? ddunkin@faithlife.com. I'm working with our live stream provider to figure out the buffering problems.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS